Doctor Who tables through Kickstarter, how do I get them?

VincentVegas

Feb 8, 2013
I pledged for the Doctor Who tables on Kickstarter and finally got my two activation codes. By entering them, "trial versions" got downloaded with only 100k each. How can I download the tables themselves? I cannot see them in the store and they are not in my Pinball Arcade.

Regards
Thomas

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Unlike previous seasons, the season 6 tables are in the latest title update, but are locked until you purchase them. That is why the download size for Doctor Who is so small, the download size is just the key.

Make sure that you have the latest version of TPA by pressing triangle over the TPA icon on the main PS3 screen where you select a game. If it already has the latest update, go into the PSN store and select my downloads and make sure that you install the key for the PS3 version of Doctor Who and not the Vita version.

VincentVegas

Feb 8, 2013
Thanks for your quick answer.
I do have the latest update. In the download section I see "Doctor Who: Master of Time" and "Dr. Who Pro table pack", the keys obviously as you mentioned.

20171024_235354.jpg

What is the "title update"? I live in Germany if that is important. The tables are meant to have been released in Europe a week ago.
But it seems they are not available here. We also don't have access to the season 6 pack.

Regards
Thomas

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
By title update, I meant the latest update to the game, which you have installed.

You said that season 6 isn't in the store. Are the individual season 6 tables in the store? If not, maybe the required update isn't yet available where you live, in which case you would need to wait until it is.

Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is that maybe Farsight gave you a key for the American store by accident.

VincentVegas

Feb 8, 2013
Are the individual season 6 tables in the store? If not, maybe the required update isn't yet available where you live, in which case you would need to wait until it is.

No season 6 tables are in the store. But the eMail from weeks ago told me that the Dr. Who tables are available in Europe now. So I guess I really have to wait.

Members online

Members online