Ghostbusters Twitchstream...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
What is the point if it's already on consoles?

You can see footage on YouTube.

For those that haven’t seen it. Plus you can ask questions. The chat area is sometimes fun. And you can win stuff as well. They always have some kind of giveaway.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
So I'm watching the stream and I gotta say, the game looks worse than i thought the PC version would. Everything looks flat and the lighting looks blown out.

Farsight really needs to improve the lighting engine... more.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
So I'm watching the stream and I gotta say, the game looks worse than i thought the PC version would. Everything looks flat and the lighting looks blown out.

Farsight really needs to improve the lighting engine... more.

See now you saw it and don’t like it and don’t have to buy it. That’s the point of twitch stream.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
So if I bought the season seven pass which now includes Ghostbusters will I get Ghostbusters on SPA for free now?
Can someone confirm this

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So if I bought the season seven pass which now includes Ghostbusters will I get Ghostbusters on SPA for free now?
Can someone confirm this

On Android - yes, I can confirm this.*

On Steam - presumably, but the SPA update with Ghostbusters isn't arriving today as far as I know, so unless someone has their hands on an SPA Steam beta with GB...?

* In Beta. Works for me just fine. YMMV once it's actually released.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
On Android - yes, I can confirm this.*

On Steam - presumably, but the SPA update with Ghostbusters isn't arriving today as far as I know, so unless someone has their hands on an SPA Steam beta with GB...?

* In Beta. Works for me just fine. YMMV once it's actually released.

Thanks for the quick reply. Think I will send Faright a support message just to be 100% sure..Unfortunately I missed the Ghostbusters stream.

Members online

Members online