Just released on mobile, issues here

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
Just played a game on my iPad. A few major issues.

1. Can’t change skill shots because touch only pulls back the plunger, flippers don’t work.
2. None of the multicolor arrow lights work. That means you can’t tell which super skill shot is lit, nor which scene shots are lit.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
downloaded TPA GB update on iOS - I own table pack 2 in SPA that has GB as part of the bundle (on iOS).
When I launch GB on TPA its not automatically unlocked and wants me to buy for $9.99. Asked on the twitch stream and they said to wait till they get the cross-buy set up.

wondering if I have to wait for the SPA version to update in order to play it (without paying again) in TPA

and anyone in the same situation go ahead at hit the pay button? sometimes it say's "looks like you've already bought this - would you like to download it for free?" - guessing probably not...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just purchased it on my IPad Air 2 and it freezes when I try to play it.

Gary

Plays on my iPad Air 2. Try going into manage tables and deleting it, then redownload.

I can confirm the issue with not being able to select a skill shot. Also had two hard shots toward the left scoop disappear. Not sure it the ball flew off the table or was just stuck somewhere. Attendant was able to replace the ball in the shooter lane.

Also according to the Twitch Stream you must have 1 g of ram to play ghostbusters. So any iPad prior to iPad 4 is out of luck.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
It seems like it was downloading very slowly when I tried to download again but it finally worked.

Thanks,

GAry

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Besides the other problems mentioned. I’m using an iPad Air 2 and the DMD is awful dark. I am 65 but it’s just hard to read especially with the red and black colors. Other than that I did have a few balls disappear after I hit them. And you can’t change the skill shot. Anyone know any other tables that were updated?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Besides the other problems mentioned. I’m using an iPad Air 2 and the DMD is awful dark. I am 65 but it’s just hard to read especially with the red and black colors. Other than that I did have a few balls disappear after I hit them. And you can’t change the skill shot. Anyone know any other tables that were updated?

I'm having trouble with the dmd too. It's very dim.

Last edited:

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
There is no ball save on mass histeria mb or We came , we saw mb. No multicolor arrows working is a big issue as well as the lack of the ability to move the skill shots.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Some issues on Ipad Air 2

--- DMD near unreadable. Compare to a table like Dracula (also red dmd)

--- ball physics seem way too fast

--- plunger selection not working

--- the lighting sucks. Yes I know, there is no rendering on iPad....but the table is completely flat looking.
....hopefully an update will fix some of these issues.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I sure hope they fix these issues I just paid $10.00 for a table that I can’t read the dmd, the skill shot doesn’t work. And there are no multicolored arrows. I got robbed. I just buy every table sight unseen. I should have just played the free table until All is fixed. Also noticed with this update centigrade 37 backglass has blank squares all over it.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It's like the best frozen burrito ever, but when you stick it in the mic, it blows a fuse half way through, but you eat it anyways.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Plays on my iPad Air 2. Try going into manage tables and deleting it, then redownload.

I can confirm the issue with not being able to select a skill shot. Also had two hard shots toward the left scoop disappear. Not sure it the ball flew off the table or was just stuck somewhere. Attendant was able to replace the ball in the shooter lane.

Also according to the Twitch Stream you must have 1 g of ram to play ghostbusters. So any iPad prior to iPad 4 is out of luck.

iPad4 here and I can confirm it works as expected with minimal frame loss. In my first game I too had the same issues that Kolchack357 mentioned above.

Mapa

May 16, 2012
Performance is OK, but the sound quality is really bad. The scoops almost always end in a drain. For some reason, after a goal is reached, a dot remains on the left side of the screen. On Android the same problem exist with the skill shot, although it can be countered by first dragging the plunger, then using the left flipper to choose.

Last edited:

barbul

Jan 8, 2014
Performance is OK, but the sound quality is really bad. It seems the Ecto-1 animation for ball save is split in half. The scoops almost always end in a drain. And on Android the same problem exist with the skill shot.
Android ver. skill shoot working 4 me without any problems, the same scoops (no drain at all - just let it bounce).

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
I sure hope they fix these issues I just paid $10.00 for a table that I can’t read the dmd, the skill shot doesn’t work. And there are no multicolored arrows. I got robbed. I just buy every table sight unseen. I should have just played the free table until All is fixed. Also noticed with this update centigrade 37 backglass has blank squares all over it.

Agreed!

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
One thing to note on Android at least, the bug where the mode shot inserts don't light up is only on the TPA version, the SPA version has them light up correctly, at least on initial table launch. After turning the screen off and resuming, they then don't light up anymore in SPA either.

My first impression is that the SPA version also runs more smoothly than the TPA version, and it definitely looks better (smoother edges, better lighting) in SPA than TPA.

I'm running this on a Pixel XL.

Members online

Members online