Ghostbuster now on iOS. Report problems here.

GET

May 1, 2016
Dmd brighter. You can now select skill shot. Ramps now add value to proton and river value. That's pretty much it. Good additions, but only taking a half step in the process.

Oxy

Jul 16, 2013
And still the most important inserts doesn't work...
Sure, the skillshot now works and the display is brighter (wish they would do this on SPA) but the main inserts, which shows you where to shoot the ball, are still permanently unlit.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The leaderboards for Ghostbusters on the TPA mobile is gone (displays as none). Lost my 2nd place high score but "good" news is that I found it. I restored the HOF scores and saw that I now have a 1000 on cactus jacks. The cactus jack leaderboard has been replaced by the ghostbusters scores! toonlit at 45billion and me at 12billion.

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
The mode lights still aren’t fixed. This is poor given it’s been a couple of months since and it’s been released ‘twice’.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The mode lights still aren’t fixed. This is poor given it’s been a couple of months since and it’s been released ‘twice’.

This has been a big disappointment to me as well. I will ask about it again when the Sorcerer beta starts. I did ask during the Pistol Poker beta, but was told it wouldn’t be fixed by the Pistol Poker release. Fingers crossed that they fix it for the next update, as I’d really like to play Ghostbusters.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
This has been a big disappointment to me as well. I will ask about it again when the Sorcerer beta starts. I did ask during the Pistol Poker beta, but was told it wouldn’t be fixed by the Pistol Poker release. Fingers crossed that they fix it for the next update, as I’d really like to play Ghostbusters.

I really feel bad for the folks who shelled out $10 for GB on iOS, and two months along the game is still not done, and the new bugs introduced are still not fixed. Disappointing.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Trying to get a list together of IOS Ghostbusters issues on TPA. Other than those I listed below. What problems are you encountering? Thanks for the help.

Arrow inserts still not lighting up during modes to show which shots need to be hit to complete the mode.

Slimer moves too quickly.

Hard hit balls to the left side captive ball/scoop area sometimes disappear. Really screws things up when this happens during multiball.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Trying to get a list together of IOS Ghostbusters issues on TPA. Other than those I listed below. What problems are you encountering? Thanks for the help.

Arrow inserts still not lighting up during modes to show which shots need to be hit to complete the mode.

Slimer moves too quickly.

Hard hit balls to the left side captive ball/scoop area sometimes disappear. Really screws things up when this happens during multiball.

mode shot lights should be number 1 priority to fix - kind of a broken game without knowing which shots to go for...
also when they fixed this issue in the stern (SPA) version they put the color layer on top of arrow texture instead of below it - so it looks flat. good news is that they are bright and cannot be missed (unlike AC/DC lights), bad news it looks unrealistic.

other than that
1. don't cross streams frame rate way too slow
2. leaderboards broken (display "none")

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Not sure if this has been reported, but currently if you try to start "Challenge", SPA hard crashes and force closes. Not directly related to Ghostbusters, but it is a bug added in this release, the challenge used to work.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Ghostbusters update with Sorcerer patch. Inserts working now. Game still needs work, the sound is terrible.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts