Table Pack #69 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

p6800

May 17, 2013
I only care about RollerGames and another 3 tables: Bad Cats, Jokerz, Gilligan's Island. Hope at least the one makes it before TPA is over.

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
my guess is a double EM pack

but I would prefer:

- Johnny Mnemonic
- Indiana Jones

I dont think The Whos' tommy will come on TPA ever, sadly.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It's not gonna be Banzai Run. That whole vertical playfield is the issue, one that FarSight is nowhere near cracking. On top of that, there are other tables way higher on their own "wish list". I have no insider knowledge about what is the next table, but I'm fairly confident on what is isn't based on conversations I've had.

I'm always hoping it'll be Rollergames or NBA Fastbreak, but that's some wishful thinking too.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The leaker has been 100% for the last four months. He said that Farsight was receiving a Banzai Run, and I believe him. I also believe SYT, that they have a lot of work to do to get the vertical play field working. I'm guessing that Farsight also has an Alvin G Soccer-Ball, so just because Farsight gets a table, doesn't necessarily mean it is coming soon. I think the leaker's other two guesses will close out the season.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Pistol Poker and Sorcerer I believe. It’s all mentioned in the table pack #67 speculation thread.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The leaker has been 100% for the last four months. He said that Farsight was receiving a Banzai Run, and I believe him. I also believe SYT, that they have a lot of work to do to get the vertical play field working. I'm guessing that Farsight also has an Alvin G Soccer-Ball, so just because Farsight gets a table, doesn't necessarily mean it is coming soon. I think the leaker's other two guesses will close out the season.

Did he, by chance, call Ghostbusters?

I don't think he did, but you can feel free to correct me.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Did he, by chance, call Ghostbusters?

I don't think he did, but you can feel free to correct me.

They said how mad would we feel if there was no table for TPA in October and they released Ghostbusters for Halloween table, I would assume they thought it was going to be the SPA version only.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Cirqus Voltaire already had a vertical playfield. What's so hard about it?

The cannon is pretty different. Much simpler.

That said, Zen has a couple, like Paranormal's, and it feels pretty accurate to what I remember from Banzai Run.

They said how mad would we feel if there was no table for TPA in October and they released Ghostbusters for Halloween table, I would assume they thought it was going to be the SPA version only.

Yeah, see, something got borked. I bet Sorcerer was going to be the Halloween table for TPA and something happened to push it back.

Not that it helped given the state of Ghostbusters.

Pistol Poker and Sorcerer I believe. It’s all mentioned in the table pack #67 speculation thread.

I'm happy with this. Give me Mystery Castle, too. Two very rare tables that I'll probably never play IRL.

We sure have a lot of poker-themed tables now.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
It's not gonna be Banzai Run. That whole vertical playfield is the issue, one that FarSight is nowhere near cracking. On top of that, there are other tables way higher on their own "wish list". I have no insider knowledge about what is the next table, but I'm fairly confident on what is isn't based on conversations I've had.

I'm always hoping it'll be Rollergames or NBA Fastbreak, but that's some wishful thinking too.

Thanks for raining on my dreams! :(
Though you do make a lot of sense.

Aren't there three packs to finish out the season?
Oh,I just saw what FS has on their website. Figures.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I'm still bumming that i purchased GB and my iPad can't handle it. My only wish is that the next pack will actually work.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Season 7 easily has space for the 2 EMs, Pistol Poker, Sorceror, and Banzai Run, if comparing table count to last year, could still fit in one more!

BAD CATS please, settle for Rollergames!

muhaha!

So Season 8 wise, Mystery Castle and Embryon sound like a good starting point.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Season 7 easily has space for the 2 EMs, Pistol Poker, Sorceror, and Banzai Run, if comparing table count to last year, could still fit in one more!

BAD CATS please, settle for Rollergames!

muhaha!

So Season 8 wise, Mystery Castle and Embryon sound like a good starting point.

Embryon is awesome and it's better than Paragon. Really lame it lost the vote, we better get it.

I don't understand why people like Bad Cats, that table is really lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.