Table Pack #69 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Jhonny Mnemonic
And there is going to be an other season - insider information (inside of my skull that is...)

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Embryon is awesome and it's better than Paragon. Really lame it lost the vote, we better get it.

I don't understand why people like Bad Cats, that table is really lame.

I love Bad Cats because it has the most satisfying ramp shots of any game I've ever played. I literally spent an entire afternoon playing that game just because the ramps are so good.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I love Bad Cats because it has the most satisfying ramp shots of any game I've ever played. I literally spent an entire afternoon playing that game just because the ramps are so good.

I loved it, it was better than Cats, I will play it again and again.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I can see BR in 2.16.11 Android.

Okay, good point. We on the Steam side have had this before where certain tables would show up in a folder, but weren't released. Ace High and A.G. Soccer Ball are two examples. Moreover someone (who must've been joking) recently trotted out RollerGames by turning the GB face upside down and drawing (better than I could LOL) a knee-down leg with a roller skate on it.

Guess the monthly hints remain the way to go in predicting future TPA fun. You may be right, but I guess we'll find out as (hopefully not the last 2) table hints drop.

Last edited:

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
Take a look at your Hall of Fame points. Way down at the bottom is Pistol Poker and Banzai Run.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Take a look at your Hall of Fame points. Way down at the bottom is Pistol Poker and Banzai Run.

I hope that's not the last of TPA. I hope they don't reveal in the 12 days of Christmas that they're leaving the pinball sim business forever to market skin care products. And where's Sorcerer? Strike two, leaker!

Speaking of strikes-Striker, what you need to do is go to the main menu where all of your tables are and select one. On the small screen which shows the table you've selected, your high score and HoF points are on the bottom right. I think it's awkward that you can't see a list of your tables with HoF points and cumulative total. Some of the older tables are bugged up on those and in-game scoreboard rollovers typically put you back at square one.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
My HOF Scores, actually also shows Wild Card and Spanish Eyes, and the home screen has an image of Spanish Eyes in the background. All four of these tables seem fun to me. So I'm guessing Spanish Eyes and Wild Card will be the EM 2 pack and Pistol Poker and Banzai Run will finish out the season, sounds good to me! Btw I discovered this on iOS.

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Spanish Eyes and Wild Card are listed in the achievements on Steam. Also, you can see HoF points but can't go in-depth on it like on mobile platforms.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Seasons 3 and 4 each had 10 tables, but no EM 2-packs. Season 5 hit 11 tables due to the EM 2-pack. Season 6 did the same, plus the digital only Who remake for a 12th table. If you look on the TPA website, there are 3 DLC packs shown as ? for season 7. If we assume that Pistol Poker and Banzai Run are real additions and not someone yanking our chains, then along with the Spanish Eyes/Wild Card 2-pack, that fills those remaining slots. However, since season 7 seems to be structured like seasons 5 and 6 (except with the EM 2-pack release pushed back later in the season), I'm hoping there's at least one more table they plan on surprising us with that they didn't add a spot for on the website.

Though honestly, if those four tables really are the last ones of the season, I'm still pretty happy with this season's selection overall.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Seasons 3 and 4 each had 10 tables, but no EM 2-packs. Season 5 hit 11 tables due to the EM 2-pack. Season 6 did the same, plus the digital only Who remake for a 12th table. If you look on the TPA website, there are 3 DLC packs shown as ? for season 7. If we assume that Pistol Poker and Banzai Run are real additions and not someone yanking our chains, then along with the Spanish Eyes/Wild Card 2-pack, that fills those remaining slots. However, since season 7 seems to be structured like seasons 5 and 6 (except with the EM 2-pack release pushed back later in the season), I'm hoping there's at least one more table they plan on surprising us with that they didn't add a spot for on the website.

Though honestly, if those four tables really are the last ones of the season, I'm still pretty happy with this season's selection overall.

I think they are counting Ghostbusters as two tables since it is a $10 table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online