Table Pack #69 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Hey,it's Rob Gronkowskis' favorite number!

And for this pack,which should hopefully be the Xmas/December one,will be the table that I've wanted forever.

My guess is.....

Banzai Run!!!

It would be nice to be right this time lol.
What say you?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hey,it's Rob Gronkowskis' favorite number!

And for this pack,which should hopefully be the Xmas/December one,will be the table that I've wanted forever.

My guess is.....

Banzai Run!!!

It would be nice to be right this time lol.
What say you?

Well, we're running out of tables for this season, and possibly for the series itself.

I stand with you for this one, since BR has been so heavily requested by you and others. Having never played it IRL, it would be great to try for the first time Pat Lawlor's pinball debut. Hopefully FarSight can find one.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
About time we get Banzai Run..Let's finish the year off with a bang ;)
Let's hope Farsight is listening to their loyal supporters.

Last edited:

Flarie

Feb 19, 2014
Why are people guessing what the next table is if the hint hasn't even been announced? The hint that was just announced is the one for Pack 68. I wish these threads were only allowed to be started once the hint is released.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Check back on the last few speculation threads. I'm going to keep saying The Shadow until I'm right. No idea what I'll do if it ever comes true....

Since this is my second most wanted table,I would still be very happy if The Shadow was the next table pack.
Why are people guessing what the next table is if the hint hasn't even been announced? The hint that was just announced is the one for Pack 68. I wish these threads were only allowed to be started once the hint is released.

Because people like to talk about what could be. Lots of us forum members have been doing this for years. If you don't want to participate,then you can wait until the official release of the newsletter hint.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Looks like the EM two pack.

Oh wait 69 - I will go with Banzai Run. It’s got to show up sooner or later.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Since this is my second most wanted table,I would still be very happy if The Shadow was the next table pack.

Because people like to talk about what could be. Lots of us forum members have been doing this for years. If you don't want to participate,then you can wait until the official release of the newsletter hint.

It takes forum members 3.5 seconds (collectively) to figure out the hint, so not much speculating after that.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease so

CONGO

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
They did say during the last Twitch stream that there was a table that had been long requested coming up, plus you throw in the Facebook leaker reveals so I think it will be Banzai Run.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
They did say during the last Twitch stream that there was a table that had been long requested coming up, plus you throw in the Facebook leaker reveals so I think it will be Banzai Run.

Embryon should still be in the equation somewhere, either this season or start of next.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
Table pack 69 dude! If it's a Williams/Bally: Banzai Run
If it's a classic stern: Big game
If it's a Modern Stern: AC/DC
If it's a Gottlieb: Hoops

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
Has the leaker been 100% reliable? I remember he was picking really bizarre tables nobody else had thought of, which turned out to be unerringly correct.

I want Banzai Run real bad but it'll probably be Embryon which was already known and pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.