No Pro Mode on PC version?

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
I have the season seven pro pack. This table doesn't have Pro mode available. Was it omitted by error or is this some other consequence of the deal with the *******s at Stern?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, there's no "Pro" mode. That was confirmed in the Twitch stream. There probably won't be one, either (at least, there won't ever be a "Coin Door" option). No real explanation was given as to why, so speculate/whine away all you like.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
Yeah, there's no "Pro" mode. That was confirmed in the Twitch stream. There probably won't be one, either (at least, there won't ever be a "Coin Door" option). No real explanation was given as to why, so speculate/whine away all you like.

Heh. More speculate than whine, despite my dislike of Old Man Stern's policies and his late tables (For the record, this is probably my favorite table of the new/cashgrab Sterns). I don't use the coin-door options anyway but Table Exploration is pretty important to me, especially with a table this busy; I like to zoom in and give it a good look.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I'd like to whine a bit; whine whine whine.... There, all sorted.

But I was a little disappointed I must admit, I get the Pro for future proofing for when I play with people and might set up a friendly competition, being able to set up the table for tournament mode and such will make it more interesting.

Members online

Members online