...I have a hard time playing Pinball Arcade after Zen Pinball.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
If you are wondering what to play in FX3, each week I have a tournament going with different play rules. Just search ‘shutyertrap’ in the tourney tab and join in. There’s even a thread about it here under the Tournaments forum.

Hes a CHEATER!

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
If you are wondering what to play in FX3, each week I have a tournament going with different play rules. Just search ‘shutyertrap’ in the tourney tab and join in. There’s even a thread about it here under the Tournaments forum.

Yeah I have been seeking those out lately, since Fantastic Four. Been playing on xbone as MC Hannie B. I played in Mars also. As long as I own the table, which is almost all of them, I'll play. I am no threat to win, but will probably exhaust my attempts trying. BTW I like those attempt limits, whether 3 or 5 or 10. It saves me from spending more time than I should trying to beat that next player, and that next player, and that next player, etc.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yeah I have been seeking those out lately, since Fantastic Four. Been playing on xbone as MC Hannie B. I played in Mars also. As long as I own the table, which is almost all of them, I'll play. I am no threat to win, but will probably exhaust my attempts trying. BTW I like those attempt limits, whether 3 or 5 or 10. It saves me from spending more time than I should trying to beat that next player, and that next player, and that next player, etc.

What’s funny about that is I tend to play single play matches to practice first, especially if we are playing with add ons.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
The attempt limits are great for adding a little bit of pressure to the gameplay, unless it's a Zen sponsored tournament with a prize on the line I don't think I'll ever play in another tourney that has unlimited attempts

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.