Jurassic Park Pinball(like You have never seen it before)

shaderbytes

May 24, 2013
ss1.jpg

New Table, There is a bug in Unity to use dual shift and ctrl keys so keyboard support has this issue, nothing i can do about that util they fix it. I did test using an xbox one gamepad, no issues there, untested with other game pads.
As always you need a gaming spec rig to run it properly, it was built for this. My brother did run it on a 560 , i have a 970 both of us has huge Ram, 32 Gigs, so i dont know if low ram will cause any issues.

i did put in some mods, i dont plan or want to take then out. I think Jurassicpark VPX is coming soon and Jurassicpark FP is there if you want original models.

Game installer is here :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sC9u5-CVlZu7-kDuBj54ZdxY_EO5-zPB

Some game play can be seen here:

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Awesome.

I remember helping fun the Unity3D pinball on VPForums, glad it's gotten some traction even though I can't run it worth a hill of beans.

shaderbytes

May 24, 2013
this is built in unity but not using the unit3d engine on vp forums ;) it is a custom build. i even upgraded to the latest unity 2017.3 beta to be as new a possible and take advantage of any physics or performance upgrades. It is a heavy game to run if dont have a gaming rig. Sorry you could not play it.

cheers.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.