BlahCade 118: Asgard-land

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Agree with you on the Farsight selection of these two Williams' tables over any Gottlieb ones, Gottlieb really was one of the best during the EM era. Shame Farsight ran out of the Gottlieb license at this time, if they could only do Williams tables I was hoping for Hot Line, Space Mission or Grand Prix.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
FarSight hasn't run out of the Gottlieb license. Unlike what they have with WMS, there is no limit to the Gottlieb tables they can do as they never have to renew it. I don't know what came of this last renewal with WMS, but I thought the rumor was that it would once and for all give them unlimited tables with that too.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
FarSight hasn't run out of the Gottlieb license. Unlike what they have with WMS, there is no limit to the Gottlieb tables they can do as they never have to renew it. I don't know what came of this last renewal with WMS, but I thought the rumor was that it would once and for all give them unlimited tables with that too.

Cool, was hoping that wasn't the case with Gottlieb, still think they have some decent tables out there yet to bring to TPA like Joker Poker and Spirit, but it still makes the selection of these two Williams' EM's an odd choice then.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.