PS3 - Bug Sound settings won't stay saved....

RJB

May 1, 2013
Hey! guys,

I've recently gone back to playing some Pinball Arcade on my PS3 after Farsight's recently released patch.

First thing I do on any game I play is go into the settings and get things how I like them etc. but, I've noticed the sound settings will not save no matter what I do, so every time I load up Pinball Arcade I have to set the sound settings again as they go back to default volume "50" while I appreciate that this is nothing major it's still annoying as basically I just like things to work properly;)

So is there any way around this problem? if not PLEASE! can you fix it Farsight:confused:

Thank You!

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
It's been like this since the day they added audio settings. Unfortunately I don't know of any way to make the settings actually save, if there is one I'd love to know because there are times I really don't want to hear the menu music or I'd like to turn down the table music while multitasking.

RJB

May 1, 2013
It's been like this since the day they added audio settings. Unfortunately I don't know of any way to make the settings actually save, if there is one I'd love to know because there are times I really don't want to hear the menu music or I'd like to turn down the table music while multitasking.

I feared it maybe another long time bug, doubt it will ever be fixed then, not a big deal but still a frustrating bug, thanks! for the feedback Morg:cool:

Members online

Members online