Table Pack #70 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2016
The leaker also said Sorcerer for earlier in the season, and we got Sorce...eh...I mean, Stern's Ghostbusters, which he never called.

Banzai Run is good enough. I'll believe Sorcerer when I see it, and not one moment before.

The leaker also called Ghostbusters. I saw the post.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I saw that the leaker called Stern's Ghostbusters a day after the clue was released. But the guesses he correctly made are so out of left field, he certainly knows something. I doubt he has ever been to farsight Studios or anything, but I suspect that either he has found a way to read hidden files or he sees what Farsight purchases on eBay or whatever.

So, to count, he has predicted every table well in advance since Firepower 2, although the Ghostbusters prediction came after the clue. The two predictions that haven't came to fruition yet are Banzai Run and Sorcerer, but we will probably see them after Pistol Poker.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I saw that the leaker called Stern's Ghostbusters a day after the clue was released. But the guesses he correctly made are so out of left field, he certainly knows something. I doubt he has ever been to farsight Studios or anything, but I suspect that either he has found a way to read hidden files or he sees what Farsight purchases on eBay or whatever.

So, to count, he has predicted every table well in advance since Firepower 2, although the Ghostbusters prediction came after the clue. The two predictions that haven't came to fruition yet are Banzai Run and Sorcerer, but we will probably see them after Pistol Poker.

I actually think they did predict Ghostbusters before the hint, they posted something about how mad would we be if Farsight didn't release a table for TPA this month and had Ghostbusters for the Halloween table, so I kind of wonder if they thought it would be just for the Stern app and not for both. Like you posted, they have been very spot on so maybe someone that can see the files as you say or maybe even someone that gets to see what tables they bring in.

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I doubt he has ever been to farsight Studios or anything, but I suspect that either he has found a way to read hidden files or he sees what Farsight purchases on eBay or whatever.

Everyone who knows a little bit about software development should be able to figure out his method.
I know what he does, but I won't describe it on this thread.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Everyone who knows a little bit about software development should be able to figure out his method.
I know what he does, but I won't describe it on this thread.

This. If anyone’s curious enough take it to personal email or some such.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
If it's a Williams: Banzai Run or Sorcereer
If it's a Gottlieb/Premier: Bad Girls or Hoops
If it's a Bally: Special Forces or Mousin Around

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
Sauce + er = Saucer
Saucer + er = More Saucers

It's clearly Revenge from Mars!

RFM might not work on the pinball arcade since it was a Pinball 2000 table

But we're likely getting Sorcerer and that will leave only Jive time as the lone holdout from PHOF:WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.