Table Pack #70 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
SO....

Now that we know that Pistol Poker is next...
And that due to the HOF list on iOS...

It is time finally -

For BANZAI RUN!!!!!!!

So,this will finish up the season it seems.

Please,let me be right :)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Never saw Banzai Run IRL, so I can't say how good it is. But Mr. L has been pretty accurate, So I'll guess BR.

I'm Guessing Embryon will kick off S8..............Wow, S8.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I'm hoping they'll surprise us with Embryon as one final table for season 7 as dlc #71. But yeah, #70 is probably gonna be Banzai, which is great.

Cyberleader63

Banned
Mar 28, 2014
We need a Season 8 poll.
1. Embryon
2. Flash Gordon
3. Stargate
4. Buck Rogers
5. Middle earth
6. Space Station
7. Defender
8. Sport of 76
9. Grand Lizard
10. Star Wars

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Leaker has been spot on so far, so I will go with Banzai Run, surprise ending to season 7 would be great to see Sorcerer or Embryon.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Banzai Run was usually out of order at PHOF so I have "seen" it, and works for me as Season 7 table.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Facebook leaker just posted "Pistol Poker, Banzai Run, and an emulated Sorcerer to close it out.
You're welcome. Merry Christmas."

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Overall a good season if that's true. Fathom, World Cup Soccer, Paragon, Ghostbusters, and now Banzai Run and Sorcerer. Six great tables (plus an interesting Williams EM 2-pack and a rare Alvin G.). Personally I think I might even rank S7 above S5 and S6.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Sorcerer is good news. Wish they'd throw in Ace High somewhere too, then. I had a slight preference for Embryon over Paragon but all in all, I like this season.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Overall a good season if that's true. Fathom, World Cup Soccer, Paragon, Ghostbusters, and now Banzai Run and Sorcerer. Six great tables (plus an interesting Williams EM 2-pack and a rare Alvin G.). Personally I think I might even rank S7 above S5 and S6.

Considering what was left to pick from, yep, this season is pretty darn good. Actually exceeded my expectations.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , my sentiments exactly !!! great range of tables and i`ll go as far to say this is the 3rd best season !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kolchak , my sentiments exactly !!! great range of tables and i`ll go as far to say this is the 3rd best season !!!:cool:

You could certainly make that argument. For me it probably goes season 1, 3, 2, then seven. But after a beer or two you could probably get me to change my mind. ;)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Facebook leaker just posted "Pistol Poker, Banzai Run, and an emulated Sorcerer to close it out.
You're welcome. Merry Christmas."

The leaker also said Sorcerer for earlier in the season, and we got Sorce...eh...I mean, Stern's Ghostbusters, which he never called.

Banzai Run is good enough. I'll believe Sorcerer when I see it, and not one moment before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.