USA adding Season 2 -- buy a physical disk or buy it in the Season 1 game?

funchords

May 13, 2017
I have Pinball Arcade Season 1 disk. I'm ready for Season 2 but I'm not sure how best to get it. So far, I like that I haven't fed Sony any of my credit card info, and I'd really like to not do that. Any downside to buying a Season 2 disk? Is there a code I can buy (legit one) from the store and put it in the game to get it?

TIA

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
You can buy stuff on PSN without giving them your credit card info or linking your Paypal by buying digital PlayStation Store gift cards from major retailers like Amazon.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I have Pinball Arcade Season 1 disk. I'm ready for Season 2 but I'm not sure how best to get it. So far, I like that I haven't fed Sony any of my credit card info, and I'd really like to not do that. Any downside to buying a Season 2 disk? Is there a code I can buy (legit one) from the store and put it in the game to get it?

TIA

It's like Citizen said, you can buy a card and redeem the code to add credit to your account. If you do buy the season 2 disk, your season 1 tables would then be locked out or be considered not purchased unless you have the disk in the console. Most stores that sell anything game related should sell a "Playstation Store Cash" card.

Attachments

• 14897041.jpg
    14897041.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 4

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I have been using PSN cards for many, many years and never had an issue. Keep the receipt until after you've added the funds to your wallet (through the Playstation Store "redeem codes" at the bottom of the menu). The wallet is then available to purchase anything you want.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Pretty sure you can get PSN cards in Wal-Mart, Target, even larger supermarkets... I know I've seen Steam cards in my local supermarket, so PSN cards aren't a stretch either.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts