Season 8 wishlist

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I'm with you 100%. Those classic Sterns pins seem to have been forgotten by FarSight. I thought we would start seeing them when SPA appeared, but it doesn't seem like that is in the plans. Still hoping they sprinkle a few in.
I always hope !!!!! :rolleyes: have a look at all the tables that have been mentioned WOW at least 2-3 seasons in this lot !!! I`ve said it before , I was happy to have 20 tables , I`ve been blown away , we nearly have 100 tables !!! I`m absolutely over the moon !!! :cool:

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Newer machines are up in the air due to SPA crossing over into TPA so I'll keep my list to solid state Bally and Williams non-licensed tables:

Bally Manufacturing
Nitro Ground Shaker
Future Spa
Mata Hari
Strikes and Spares
Spectrum

Bally Midway
Black Pyramid
Cybernaut
Escape from the Lost World
City Slicker
Eight-Ball Champ

Bally Midway (WMS Subsidiary)
Atlantis
Mousin' Around
Pool Sharks
Truck Stop
Radical!

Williams Electronics
Barracora
Scorpion
Warlok
Time Warp
Sorceror

Williams (WMS Subsidiary)
Big Guns
Fire!
Riverboat Gambler
Jokerz
Space Station

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Fire!
Big Bang Bar
Jokerz
Congo
The Shadow
AbraCaDabra / Royal Flush
Mystery Castle
Embryon
Rollergames

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hopefully TPA will last long enough to get the ROM emulation for the other tables. It took four years to get it running on BK, and we still have FirePower, Gorgar, Black Hole, and maybe a couple of others.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Dedpop, those are way too realistic. Now spice it up with some fantasy before you start trouble. ;)

tumblr_nwkt79IMfn1smsmqro1_500.gif

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Grand Lizard
Transporter
Mousin' Around (for Deadpop)
Sorcerer
Space Station
Mystery Castle
Shadow
Simpsons Pinball Party
LOTR
Big Bang Bar

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Hmmm Season 8
-----------------------------
I'm figuring Embryon as well as first table for Season 8.
I'd like to see an EM heavy season like 8 tables worth, so I'm going to list 8 wanted EMs on my list:
4 Square / Big Hit / Capt. Card / Atlantis / OXO / Capersville / Jack In the Box / Volley
That's 5 slots gone.
Bad Cats
Congo
Magic Castle
Skateball
Roller Games
Those "10" work for me.

Still lots to go, and many good suggestions.
-------------------------------------------------------
If I had my actual pick of any 10 tables:

Bad Cats
Jokerz
Joker Poker
Alien Poker
Big Hit / Capersville (EM 2 pack)
The Shadow
Maverick
Riverboat Gambler
Devil's Dare
Car Hop (or World Soccer Challenge)

Last edited:

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Seconding the EM heavy Season 8 wishlist and again starting with Embryon.

1. Embryon
2. Spirit of 76 / Atlantis
3. Royal Flush / Abracadabra
4. Surf Champ / Buccaneer
5. Jack in the Box / Fast Draw

[#2,3, and 4 work well with 1 multi-player and 1 single-player, 1 symmetrical and 1 asymmetrical.
Theoretically C37 and JO could have continued the pattern with JitB and FD except for 1 double up symmetrical, so I put JitB and FD together.
but Big Shot/El Dorado would have fitted together nicely].

After the Ed Krynski heavy EM sequence (except Atlantis and Abra), we can have the Barry Oursler heavy sequence (my favorite SS designer)

6. Fire!
7. Space Station
8. Comet (still like this one, a classic - it should be in TPA)
9. Any other Barry game (Bad Cats, Jokerz, Police Force, Grand Lizard, etc.)

If 10 packs (I assume only 9 with a month off between seasons) then:

10. Mata Hari

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I'd love an EM heavy season too but I don't think it's something we'll ever see. Still, makes good wishlist material.

Wolis

Jul 12, 2012
So many tables names but very few mention Scorpion by Williams. Looks this gem will sadly be a long time coming :-(

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
So many tables names but very few mention Scorpion by Williams. Looks this gem will sadly be a long time coming :-(

Just keep asking for it in these forums, email, Facebook, and/or on Farsight's Twitch streams, if enough people agree with you maybe they will make it happen.

Nov 18, 2016
Just keep asking for it in these forums, email, Facebook, and/or on Farsight's Twitch streams, if enough people agree with you maybe they will make it happen.

Okay! Here's my list!

The Shadow
The Shadow
The Shadow
The Shadow
The Shadow
The Shadow
... and then a bunch of EMs, including some spooky ones.

Wolis

Jul 12, 2012
Will do :)

I did propose a funded stream for tables.

I give them a large chunk of cash and they make the table for me :)

That idea has not taken wings iether :)

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Concerning Scorpion, I played that table with the FarSight team at the Texas Pinball Festival back in 2012. They really liked it, but there were so many tables to make back then before Scorpion it was obviously put on the back burner.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Concerning Scorpion, I played that table with the FarSight team at the Texas Pinball Festival back in 2012. They really liked it, but there were so many tables to make back then before Scorpion it was obviously put on the back burner.

That is a legitimate way to get them to consider a table. I'm pretty sure this is the tactic [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] used on Norm to get Eight Ball Deluxe. So get to a show they're at and lead Mike or Norm toward a (preferably unlicensed) table you'd like considered ;)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
That is a legitimate way to get them to consider a table. I'm pretty sure this is the tactic [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] used on Norm to get Eight Ball Deluxe. So get to a show they're at and lead Mike or Norm toward a (preferably unlicensed) table you'd like considered ;)

It's exactly what I did. That same show he had me play Garage Band and Pistol Poker. And then we both gushed over Pinball Magic. Norman is a lot of fun to play pinball with, so if you see him at a show, try to get some games in with him.

1adam12

Nov 28, 2017
I like a few of the choices I've seen here. When I remember a table, I sometimes watch a video to see if it holds up. I've watched the video for Mata Hari, and that one was great when I was a kid, but when I watch it now, it seems like there's nothing there.

I've seen some videos for some nice wide body machines. Based on a few videos I've watched and a few tables I think I remember, my list would run as follows:

#1 - Meteor - my favorite Stern of all time, and to me, right behind 8 Ball Deluxe
Then in no particular order,
Embryon, based on the video I saw
Jungle Lord, which might not have a ton of appeal
Alien Poker
Vector, based on the video
The first Indiana Jones Pinball
Playboy

Plus I wouldn't mind trying some of the old tables with the various gimmicks, like the moving center target or the older games with the wheels that changed the values of the targets. Even having one of each would be a nice way to really round out some good pinball history.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
A different thread reminded me of this, but I wish they would start adding some of the classic default add-a-ball games. There are plenty of good ones. Capt. Card, Dimension, Free Fall, Ice Show, Palace Guard, Subway, Home Run, Big Top, just to name a few. I'd be happy with any combination of those in an EM 2-pack.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.