- Demolition Man
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Big Bang Bar
- Gilligan's Island
- Radical
- Roller Disco
- Embryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one expensive season! But I like where your head is at, so I'll play too...

The Not Remotely Going To Happen S8 Wishlist:

- NBA Fastbreak (with two player linked available)
- Rollergames
- Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure
- Dialed In
- Lord of the Rings
- Kingpin
- Big Bang Bar
- Johnny Mnomonic
- Vector
- Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
SPA: I'd like to see any games since there's only been 1 new table in a full stinking year. I'd like all the rock n roll games like Kiss and Metallica etc
TPA: I'd like to see that old Kiss machine and any band based pins if there are any.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
TPA: I'd like to see that old Kiss machine and any band based pins if there are any.

There weren't many band based pins before Stern Pinball started pumping them out. Other than the first Kiss pin, Data East made Guns N' Roses, Stern Electronics had a Ted Nugent one just called Nugent. Then there was The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, if we're counting that. There were also two other Tommy based games, Wizard! (based on the Tommy movie) and Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy (based on the album by Elton John). And a few generic unlicensed rock/metal pins like Heavy Metal Meltdown.

CThiesUGP

Dec 25, 2012
Gottlieb Mars God of War (System 80),
Gottlieb 4 square (EM), Bally Captain Fantastic (EM),

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I will take

Seawitch
Devils Dare
Rollergames
Mousin Around
a Capcom
Spirit of 76' + Ace High & Jive Time, epic 3fer
Time Machine (Data East)
Space Station
Bad Cats
Revenge from Mars, Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure, or Simpsons Pinball Party and save the other 2 as the cores of seasons 9 & 10

Please & thank you

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
1. Monopoly
2. Monte Carlo
3. Radical
4. Gator
5. Playboy
6. Vector
7. Mystery Castle
8. X’s and O’s
9. Tales From The Crypt
10. Demolition Man

In no particular order, and there are probably a few other, but just off the top of my head.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
The thread in the OP now has me worried that Sorcerer is our last table.

I didn't realize Season 8 wasn't confirmed as a sure thing.

VanceFox

Jul 29, 2013
I haven't read every post here, but I think my list may have a few oddballs...

1) Baby Pac-Man - Don't know why but I love this game. Simple, but the perfect mix of video game and pinball.
2) Blackwater 100 - Can't even imagine how Farsight would handle the camera angles, but I love that there's action everywhere!
3) Q*Bert's Quest - I'm a sucker for unique layouts and this has unique flipper positioning.
4) Hardbody - Nostalgia from an arcade in the late 80's. I remember it being amusing. But the flex-save could be annoying on an iPad.
5) Pinball Magic - Watched the PAPA tutorial video and it looked really fun.
6) Banzai Run - I will keep asking until it happens!!!
7) Time Machine - I play this occasionally at the Alameda Pinball Museum in California and I like it... but the flippers aren't strong enough to get the ball up the steep ramps. Would be nice to play this table with strong flippers in Pinball Arcade.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.