Nintendo Switch version

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Am I looking bad or there's no custom balls here? If that's the case it's a pain coz the ball is uber shining on switch. I Played a bit Mustang which is ok, but LAH seems to be really harder than on other supports. And it doesnt give a free play EB at 2xx M like it does on other machines, on a game where EB are so rare it's a huge difference... Fixable? An other pain is the missile attack button so close of the standard one, i didnt find a way to change controls, so i never use it on purpose, again a hudge handicap for MB.

The game is pretty nice anyway (on tv), but far from PS4 for me, it's more PS3 like.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
There aren't custom balls for the Switch version yet.

At least not for the physical copy, which is still only on Version 1.1.

swuth66

FarSight Employee
Apr 6, 2018
Physical finally got the v1.3 update. Nice.

Update on Nintendo Switch Physical versions (Europe and Americas) 1.3 is now live which brings the physical versions up to parity with the Digital version. In the future we will make sure updates are released simultaneously or as close together as possible.

1.3 gives Portrait mode and online leaderboards as well as much improved touch control and other various bug fixes/optimizations. :cool:

Lroy

Mar 9, 2019
I'm playing the cartridge version of STERN PINBALL on Switch and have noticed that on certain tables e.g. GHOSTBUSTERS/STAR TREK the Goal pop-up will happen with accompanying sound chime but once I then finish the game and go to the Table Goals list, none of them have ticks by them?!

I checked another table - LAST ACTION HERO - the table goals have saved ticks there, so it appears to be a bug affecting specific tables. Anyone else encounter this frustrating issue? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.