Season 6 & 7

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Today the "annual" support for consoles arrived - Season 6 is fulfilled & 40% (or so) of Season 7 were released.

Table quality meets & exceeds my expectations. My past complaints are mainly the frequency of releases (not fast enough)- although I did just buy Ghostbusters Premium twice.

Well played Farsight, Thanx

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
... And Firepower's flippers are missing the texture mapping so it is like playing with flipper-shaped pieces of chalk. Farsight, you make me laugh!

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
World Champion Soccer looks and plays great, many thanks

Please keep the old menu/user interface and music for future releases, much preferred to the new one

Purp1eLemon

Jun 10, 2012
So... All of the tables haven't been released yet for Season 7. If FarSight doesn't release them before June 30th, does that mean those WMS tables will never be released?

TimeWalker

Apr 27, 2018
I would say you'd lose the chance to buy the single table. If you bought the whole season, there is a chance where the unreleased tables would get ported regardless and be playable.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Now that FarSight will have no licence to sell the games after 30th June, it has been mentioned on other forums if FarSight cease trading, go bankrupt there servers will go down. This started me to wonder in the future if my XBOX ONE should fail, how would I get all the seasons 1 to 6 back and season 7 when complete if I had to purchase another xbox. Is there a way of getting a complete backup so I can make sure I don't lose the pinball arcade.

TimeWalker

Apr 27, 2018
You can move or copy games onto an external drive which is plug and play on any Xbox One

However for now it's known that they're only delisting the current DLCs. You should still have the option to reinstall them under the "Ready to Install" tab in Games & Apps.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
You can move or copy games onto an external drive which is plug and play on any Xbox One

However for now it's known that they're only delisting the current DLCs. You should still have the option to reinstall them under the "Ready to Install" tab in Games & Apps.

Thanks, Purchased external hard drive copy done. Cheers Andy

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
So... All of the tables haven't been released yet for Season 7. If FarSight doesn't release them before June 30th, does that mean those WMS tables will never be released?

We really need an actual answer for this. Right now there are 7 tables available for season 7. Are Xbox players just screwed if they bought season 7 and they don't release the remaining tables before the June 30th date? I would expect a lot of people getting refunds from Microsoft if that's the case.

Grungecloud

May 21, 2018
We really need an actual answer for this. Right now there are 7 tables available for season 7. Are Xbox players just screwed if they bought season 7 and they don't release the remaining tables before the June 30th date? I would expect a lot of people getting refunds from Microsoft if that's the case.

Hey there, I asked the guys at Farsight that same question for an article about the licenses issues and 10 must-buy table packs. They confirmed that the rest of season 7 will be coming to Xbox One before june 30th.

So it's great news!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

If you purchased the Season 7 pass, all of the tables will be entitled to you.

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
Yep, just got an update. Looks like season 7 is now complete.

It also added a countdown clock to purchase the Bally/Williams tables.

OzmodiusPrime

Dec 19, 2013
As an added pleasant surprise, they finally fixed Creature from the Black Lagoon! The ball is no longer visible as it travels under the table in the Creature hologram.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.