Pistol Poker

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
It's out early (just patched on Steam Wednesday evening about 7:15 Eastern); I guess they don't want to work on the Friday before Christmas. Can't say I blame them :p

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I’ve seen some devs unofficially pop by chat and working on Xmas eve! They don’t get enough credit even if mana meant seems littlenuts

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
It’s out looks good plays nice and has clear voice and sound effects. Good job farsight

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I actually enjoy the pin and like the rules. I do hate the music though.

I've played it IRL-it's not the most memorable pin, but still a very competent one for it's time. It was made by a very small company that didn't have the outreach or licensing power that WMS, Data East, or even Gottlieb had.

I like it a little more than Al's Garage Band, even though the music is just as repetitive.

gordonabrown

May 3, 2016
This one is pretty good! Plays fairly fast. However, is anyone else finding the skillshot goal to be bugged? I've hit both skillshots but was not given the goal.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
not bad ,can`t complain . nice end to the year. Xmas at my sisters place and then a week at Tweed Heads at my place , my daughter nearly due , no. 3 grandson . she`s just across the Tweed River from me , not far !!! WISH YOU ALL A GREAT XMAS AND GOOD HEALTH TO US ALL FOR THE NEW YEAR !!! :cool:

Nov 18, 2016
This one is pretty good! Plays fairly fast. However, is anyone else finding the skillshot goal to be bugged? I've hit both skillshots but was not given the goal.

Same problem here on Android. A shame it won't get patched quickly, as it's the only obstacle keeping me from attacking those wizard goals over the Christmas holidays.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.