Bug Skill Shot Standard Goal does not register (Steam)

MisterVercetti

May 26, 2015
I've probably shot both the upper lane skill shot and the Joker skill shot at least five times each, yet the goal for making a skill shot has yet to kick in (which, of course, makes it impossible to progress to the Wizard Goals). Anyone else seeing this?

dwarvenpanzer9

Feb 20, 2014
Wasn't able to start playing PP until today, and this was happening to me as well. Glad I'm not the only one (even though I would rather it happen to no one). Also, the High Score achievement is not registering, either. I have the top score on my PC, but the Steam achievement won't kick over.

dwarvenpanzer9

Feb 20, 2014
Figured I'd give it a couple days and see what happened. Still, to no avail, neither the Skill Shot nor the High Score achievement will register.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I think i know what the issue is.

I suggest the following change.

1) make joker skillshot count.
2) if other goal is kept make it a wizard goal.

The issue is making the normal skillshot advances the multiplier instead of it's normal skillshot award, until the multiplier is maxed at 10x. SO to collect a skillshot now i think you have to max the multiplier FIRST.

dwarvenpanzer9

Feb 20, 2014
I think i know what the issue is.

I suggest the following change.

1) make joker skillshot count.
2) if other goal is kept make it a wizard goal.

The issue is making the normal skillshot advances the multiplier instead of it's normal skillshot award, until the multiplier is maxed at 10x. SO to collect a skillshot now i think you have to max the multiplier FIRST.

Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, so if I'm not, please forgive me:

My issue with the skill shot is that I've hit *both* the Joker and the rollover skill shot, and neither has proc'ed the achievement (Skill Shot being my last one for Standards, as well as probably a lot of us). The High Score Steam Achievement still is not kicking over, as I've put two HS on my machine (ironically, I got the top spot before getting any others, and then got the 5th place score, so both are still there).

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The standard goal is intended to trip on the standard skill shot. But the skillshot just goes straight to bonusx+ and isn't getting detected.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.