Table Pack #71 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
Newsletter will be out this weekend and only then we might see the hint or clue is to what the next table is going to be...

Last edited:

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Newsletter is out.
feb_2018_hint.jpg

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I like how the clue is actually Shenzi Run, not Banzai Run.

Edit: Oops, someone beat me to it.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
They did get the right hyena....That is Banzai. Shenzi has 4 large hair-spikes.

Banzai has thick eyebrows and his ridge of hair ends well before his head. He's the "bald" hyena. That picture is a poorly drawn Shenzi.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
FarSight needs to start including table hints so we can guess which tables will be broken with the latest release.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
FarSight needs to start including table hints so we can guess which tables will be broken with the latest release.

Maybe they do. "Did we order this dinner to go?" Diner will be broken!!

Just being facetious. Carry on.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Banzai has thick eyebrows and his ridge of hair ends well before his head. He's the "bald" hyena. That picture is a poorly drawn Shenzi.

I don't think it matches any of the hyenas. It's got notched ears which would be Ed, but otherwise it doesn't look like Ed. But seriously, since that's Banzai's line in the movie and there isn't an Ed, Shenzi or Random Background Hyena #12 pinball, I think we can be pretty sure it's Banzai Run.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe when Mousin' Around comes out, we'll get a chance to discuss the mice from Cinderella.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Hmm i wounder in what way are they going to tackle BR?....what with the 2 playfields?

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I'm just worried that the camera will frequently get stuck on the wrong playfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.