PS4 Update Update

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
9:45 Am Eastern.... no update and no Season 7 yet for sale. I assumed they would do this in the middle of the night?

timeandeffort

Apr 12, 2014
unfortunately no, the ps store usually doesn’t update until 3pm est. pretty sure I’ve seen it as early as noon in the past but I wouldn’t worry until 3. I am also eagerly awaiting this update.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks man, I stayed up til around 4Am and been checking every 2 hours. Kind of weird that there were 3 NeoGeo games released Jan 8th

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Well, the tables are available in new addons, but the main program hasn't updated yet.

They goofed on the season pass pricing big time. $5 for season 7, and $4 for the pro upgrade. I snatched those passes up before they realized the goof. heh-heh.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
I did too and now I feel awful about it. I reasoned that I was so mad that they don't update PS4 that I bought all 7 seasons for PC too and deserved a break. But it's still like robbing and I hope they fix it soon.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
Am I wrong or was Season 6 Pass similarly priced for a week around it’s initial release for the PS4 over in Europe? Thanks

Oct 15, 2013
Um, Al's Garage Band Goes On a World Tour, Cactus Jack's and Swords of Fury are free right now on the Playstation Store. I was going through everything and I noticed that there was neither a purchased icon or a sale price under these tables. If you click on them it will ask you to choose a version. Click on that and there is a 4.99 one and a free one. Strangely it will say after downloading that you've purchased both versions but it unlocks the standard, not the pro. Paragon, which I purchased with Season 7, also showed two versions one of which I already owned and the other being free. That didn't give a pro version either.

Well this is one way to get me to switch to the PS4 version from the PS3. First the incredible sale on Season 7 and now three free Season 6 tables. Thanks Farsight!

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
Now I'm wondering if all the Season 7 tables were free....................

I checked everything else and it's normal. Just the Season 7 pass price and those three Season 6 tables are up for grabs.

Oct 15, 2013
Hmmm, well after checking the store with another PSN profile with no TPA purchases those three tables from Season 6 are normal price. So it seems that the Season 7 pass not only unlocks all the Season 7 tables but also three from Season 6.

Also all Season 7 tables are regular price so they are not free without the pass.

Oct 15, 2013
Oh one more thing. There were two downloads for the Paragon table, which I already purchased in Season 7, so I downloaded the one I didn't have. It doesn't do anything and now I have an extra add-on listed for the game as if I added Paragon by itself. So I have 5 add ons-now, the Season 7 pass, the three Season 6 tables and Paragon. There shouldn't be two versions on the store for a standard table listing. The Pro version is listed correctly on the store.

captaink

Jul 26, 2014
I bought the season 7 pro pass and it did not allow me to download Ghostbusters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 15, 2013
Gorgar had the same issue. Apparently it's messed up because the Ghostbusters table doesn't have a Pro version. Have you tried downloading it directly from the Playstation Store? I went with the regular Season 7 pass and Ghostbusters downloaded fine. Actually all the tables just become unlocked and instantly available in the game unlike previous seasons where you had to download each table individually. This change is probably what's causing the ability to get the last three tables of Season 6 with the Season 7 pass as well.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Well, the tables are available in new addons, but the main program hasn't updated yet.

They goofed on the season pass pricing big time. $5 for season 7, and $4 for the pro upgrade. I snatched those passes up before they realized the goof. heh-heh.

Got it for $5 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 15, 2013
They probably corrected the error of the Season 7 pass unlocking the last three tables of Season 6 when the pricing was updated. It was truly a flash sale.:)

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
The only things in TPA that I never bought was the various ball packs. Honestly, I just never use them and much prefer to use the default silver ball. But since I feel like I cheated Farsight by getting season 7 during the pricing error, I bought ALL the ball packs I never bought before, plus the recently added Pro versions of Creature From the Black Lagoon and Black Knight. So now I can truly say I have all of everything for TPA on PS4. Since PS3 and Vita are done, I'm going to buy the ball packs for those to make them complete too.

Despite the bugs (which I have faith will get fixed now that Tom is on the scene), I really love TPA and will always buy however many future seasons that get released.

EDIT: Just bought the ball packs for PS3/Vita.

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
But since I feel like I cheated Farsight by getting season 7 during the pricing error, I bought ALL the ball packs I never bought before, plus the recently added Pro versions of Creature From the Black Lagoon and Black Knight.

I did the same thing.

Members online

Members online