Just got all 5 Wizard goals on Steam, and the achievement is not registering.

dwarvenpanzer9

Feb 20, 2014
Title says it all, but for more info:

I just hopped off TPA, having picked Swords of Fury as something I haven't touched in a while, because the last wizard goal I needed (1M Lionman shot) was annoying me for a good bit of time. Somehow, the gods smiled upon me, which was a change of pace from the game I was playing previously (damn Mage Tower challenge for my Demon Hunter, ok, now I'm getting off track)...and I got the shot. I had a relatively good game (for me, anyway), and finished with about 5 and a half million. Wasn't a table high score, but the goal was registered in the game. I backed out of the table and when I was put back at the menu, there was SoF, sitting nice and pretty with all the other tables in my list of completed Wizard Goals.

Yet, when I backed out of the game altogether, after TPA synced itself with Steam...I noticed that despite me having all 5 Wizard Goals, and TPA clearly showing this, I was not given the Steam achievement.

Is this some kind of bug either distantly or not-so-distantly related to why Pistol Poker's Skill Shot Standard goal and also why getting a high score on said PP also does not proc the Steam achievement?

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
it's fairly recent. AFAIK no achievements are being recognized since the PP update.

Supposedly there is a work around to open the table via the in-game store page, but I haven't tried it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.