Music frequently stops altogether

funchords

May 13, 2017
I'm on the PS4... while playing this game, the background music will often stop altogether. It restarts when you go into leaper mode or lock a ball or drain.

funchords

May 13, 2017
Video link of the sound stopping in Scared Stiff PS4 https://youtu.be/Q1HsL_OXkmo?t=49s

I think it may also have to do with playing multiple games in the same session. I don't have these facts locked down but my inkling is that the first game is fine, maybe the second one also, but then the background music sometimes cuts out or fails to transition (stops) on some game state/mode change.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Video link of the sound stopping in Scared Stiff PS4 https://youtu.be/Q1HsL_OXkmo?t=49s

I think it may also have to do with playing multiple games in the same session. I don't have these facts locked down but my inkling is that the first game is fine, maybe the second one also, but then the background music sometimes cuts out or fails to transition (stops) on some game state/mode change.

Ya I initially thought it was because lock was lit, or the monsters lab was completed with the kickout. It's going to take some more investigating. The missing music should get fixed sometime soon though.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Ya I initially thought it was because lock was lit, or the monsters lab was completed with the kickout. It's going to take some more investigating. The missing music should get fixed sometime soon though.

Flippy, can you please look into the missing music in Twilight Zone and Whirlwind on PS4? Twilight Zone it happens whenever you start Greed mode and should be 100% reproducible. Whirlwind it happens fairly frequently, but I'm not sure what triggers it.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Flippy, can you please look into the missing music in Twilight Zone and Whirlwind on PS4? Twilight Zone it happens whenever you start Greed mode and should be 100% reproducible. Whirlwind it happens fairly frequently, but I'm not sure what triggers it.

TZ should be getting fixed sometime soon, most likely in the next table update to have all the issues resolved. I haven't started working on Whirlwind yet but it's the next table I plan to do a tuning pass, lighting pass and bug fix pass on.

Members online

Members online