Overall Game Stutter

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Hate to bring this up ... love the game. I've got most of the pinball games on my cab (Zaccaria, TPA, Stern TPA, Ultra Pinball, FX2, FX3, etc.).

My Specs are Nvidia GTX Ti 750 2 GB, AMD POhenom II X6 (6 core) 1090T processor, 8 GB RAM23. Pretty much running all Pinball games across the board at Med-High or Higher graphics without issues except for Zaccaria. It randomly stutters no matter how much tweaking I do.

Am I alone?

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Well... I ended up resetting Screen and Graphics settings back to default which has heped a bit, but there is still a random annoying lag every now and then

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I have noticed this on Android as well. I have Zaccaria on iOS and there is no stutter even on an older iPad (iPad Air 1), but on a much newer flagship Android device (Pixel XL) it stutters quite a bit. I have the free version on Android, though, and the ads may be taking up some bandwidth or something. More likely it's the variety of hardware on Android makes it harder to test/tune.

RuySan

Nov 30, 2017
This happens on the Black Belt table on my computer, specially when i hit the middle pillar. I have a pretty beefy computer. The rest of the tables i tried work fine.

Oindinsballs

Jan 18, 2018
hello i noticed that runnig 2 nvidia cards one running playfield 750 gtx ti oc and 600 series for backglass and dmd i have a stutter in all tables when i take the second card out all tables run smooth

so it must be a grafix card error i think two cards slow down the system after days of trying everything i know looseing all my hair i will try an usb extern card i think this will work keep you update on this

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
hello i noticed that runnig 2 nvidia cards one running playfield 750 gtx ti oc and 600 series for backglass and dmd i have a stutter in all tables when i take the second card out all tables run smooth

so it must be a grafix card error i think two cards slow down the system after days of trying everything i know looseing all my hair i will try an usb extern card i think this will work keep you update on this

Loving the name dude welcome

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
thought this was interesting ... guy from Steam Forum posting about his Nvidia 1080 with 7i processor and 32GB RAM and still experiencing stutter too ...

resc
123 products in account
1 review

Recommended
31.9 hrs on record
EARLY ACCESS REVIEW POSTED: NOVEMBER 2, 2017
Being a fan of pinball, I recently bought PW and I am glad I did!
The game runs silky smooth with all eye candy on at 1920x1080 on my i7 6700k, GTX 1080 and 32GB RAM (while this might sound obvious, "Zaccaria Pinball" sometimes manages to stutter slightly with this configuration...).

Pinball Wicked on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/595960/Pinball_Wicked/?snr=1_4_4__128

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.