Stern Tables for 2018 ???

seansjs1973gamer

May 17, 2014
Are we getting any new Stern tables this year? Or will this be a repeat of 2017 with only 1 table being released for this year? And if so will it also be released on TPA? So much for Stern exclusivity. And again what's up with Stern physics 4.0?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They have confirmed Whoa Nellie and Big Buck Hunter are coming. But they have announced no scheduled date for the next release or update.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
"Whoa Nellie and Big Buck Hunter ..." I.m.o. the worst choices. Stern offers so many great tables. I bet these two tables are at the bottom of our Stern-wish list. What about Metallica, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Kiss, Spider Man, Aerosmith, L.o.t.R, Simpsons, Sopranos...?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
"Whoa Nellie and Big Buck Hunter ..." I.m.o. the worst choices. Stern offers so many great tables. I bet these two tables are at the bottom of our Stern-wish list. What about Metallica, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Kiss, Spider Man, Aerosmith, L.o.t.R, Simpsons, Sopranos...?

As you know, they have no license (WN) or what I guess would be a cheap license (BBH). So I assume it is low hanging fruit. Not my first choices either. Wonder what the price will be for them? If they charge as much as Ghostbusters and AC/DC, it could be a tough sale.

Cyberleader63

Banned
Mar 28, 2014
I DELETED this app a while ago.
Whoa Nellie is my number 1 stern pick.
I bought the Star Trek table, I play it IRL at Hershey park.
The SPA version is Better than the real version. Another reason I don’t want better physics.
The other 2 games don’t appeal to me, I would buy them to support the cause.
If we got more updates.
But in conclusion can the Star Trek table be made available PBA.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I don't mind seeing Big Buck Hunter Pro, actually. There's one near me, but it's in ridiculously bad shape. I also played one at ReplayFX but didn't really have the time. Here's hoping SPA gives this some deserved attention.

I'm willing to delve into this one further. Perhaps we'll find a few things that could be very unfamiliar in terms of rules.

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
Yep, me too, im pretty much up for any table. Get little chance in the uk to play the real thing where i am. I do have some favourites i'd love to see though, most of which silverball has already mentioned!

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
They actually released a custom ball for Woah Nellie. One has to think that there is at least something planned for that.

At this point I'd be happy if they would just release a bug fix on iOS to remove the joystick overlay.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They actually released a custom ball for Woah Nellie. One has to think that there is at least something planned for that.

At this point I'd be happy if they would just release a bug fix on iOS to remove the joystick overlay.

Yeah, that joystick is a bummer. Love to see that and Ghostbusters get fixed up.

At least we should see a Ghostbuster fix on the TPA version this Friday.

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
I thought they were just giving up and putting them on regular PA which wouldn't bother me that much but I'd like the other games to be moved over like AC/DC so I don't have to open two separate games. Also, I really friggin' want that 'Iron Maiden' pinball they just showed off.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Totally agree re: Iron Maiden, that would be a great addition. The iOS joystick overlay was fixed a few months back and I picked up Ghostbusters, it plays really well, a lot of fun and a worthy addition to the SPA library.

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
Speaking of announcements, is there any news about when PS4 will be getting things like Cactus Jack's? I double checked for the first time in a while and didn't realize that I have significantly more tables on PC than I thought.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Speaking of announcements, is there any news about when PS4 will be getting things like Cactus Jack's? I double checked for the first time in a while and didn't realize that I have significantly more tables on PC than I thought.

As also answered to you in another thread, PS4 is only 1 table behind and that is Banzai Run, the rest is there for minimum 2 months

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Banzai Run is confirmed to be in the next update for PS4, release date May 8th. See the PS4 thread for more juicy info :)

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
Apologies for the double question. For some reason it was hard to locate some tables like Swords and Cactus on the PSN website lol. Thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.