Sorcerer Twitchstream...

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Will be Thursday at 4p Pacific (7p Eastern, 2a England time)

And if they stay consistent, there will be giveaways of the table pack.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
LBlTrgi.jpg

source: Wii version of The Williams Collection

curious to the see resolution bump

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
So I won the season pass giveaway at the very end :) - pretty stoked as I have watched many FS twitch streams and have typed in many silly phrases to no avail... so for you other giveaway winners - how do I collect? They said options are mobile and steam - I am on mac and iOS - so no steam option. And I buy the tables as they come out because there is no "pre-season" pass option on iOS and i want to compete in the tourneys. Any suggestions?

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Next week? Boo. I'm ready now.

Any talk about Season 8? Getting nervous.

Honestly, my biggest fear isn't that we won't get more tables but that Farsight will stop trying to fix bugs without tables to release.

We have Sorcerer and then one more table for season 7 and in the Blahcade podcast from 2 weeks ago????, sounded like Norman of Farsight felt they had no end in sight yet with the future of TPA.

FrankenBall

Feb 20, 2015
"Boo. I'm ready now."-HotHamBoy

I'm with ya there HHB. Boo. I was ready now too. I'd rather get a working product late than a rushed messed-up one "on-time" though.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
"Boo. I'm ready now."-HotHamBoy

I'm with ya there HHB. Boo. I was ready now too. I'd rather get a working product late than a rushed messed-up one "on-time" though.

I got bored with watching them play Mustang. I wanted to see how Sorcerer looked on TPA. Oh well, the new TPA bugs can wait another week.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We have Sorcerer and then one more table for season 7 and in the Blahcade podcast from 2 weeks ago????, sounded like Norman of Farsight felt they had no end in sight yet with the future of TPA.

correct, there will be more tables coming to TPA after the end of season 7.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Is there a big bug fix patch coming then??

Maybe, but I'm betting new bugs will be included. Hopefully this time SC gets the same auto-cheeve treatment I got for nearly all of the season 7 wizard achievments I had yet to earn on my own.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.