Ask Me Almost Anything

Robbfarrell

Jun 27, 2018
Hi I just bought the glo balls and three tables but can't seem to use them on the disc version I have season 1 on disc do you Know how to get them to show up so I can use them

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Hi I just bought the glo balls and three tables but can't seem to use them on the disc version I have season 1 on disc do you Know how to get them to show up so I can use them

This isn't the right thread for this, but did you purchase them while the disk version was in the PS4? If not it would download the DLC version of the game and you would have to take the disk out each time you wanted to use the glo balls.

Email support@farsightstudios.com to see what they can do for you.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Do you have any preferences when it comes to themes? Like fantasy, sci-fi, sports, or whatever.

If FarSight were going to design/reskin a new original table, and asked everyone around the company for theme suggestions, what theme would you want?

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Do you have any preferences when it comes to themes? Like fantasy, sci-fi, sports, or whatever.

If FarSight were going to design/reskin a new original table, and asked everyone around the company for theme suggestions, what theme would you want?

It would definitely depend on the table, and it would probably just be a 'reskin'.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
But let's just imagine that it were entirely up to you: what would be your personal dream theme for a pin?

Last edited:

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Let me answer this better by changing the question because I don't think it'd be a good time investment to "retheme" a table since each table already has its theme and they're pretty embedded into the gameplay and feel of the table overall, changing that theme would probably just ruin the table, like making a remix of a song they're never better than the original song.

I would rather make an entirely new table themed like Valve's Portal. I can think of tons of really unique and fun things you could bring to Digital Pinball with that and take inspiration from some of the best tables.

And I don't think it's unreasonable to think we could get the Portal IP, they recently worked with another studio on a portal bridge building game, I think they're up for more of that.

But now I spilled the beans on this nonexistent project it can never happen.

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
like making a remix of a song they're never better than the original song

Grr. What’s up Matt? There’s a lotta good remixes out there. So since this is the ‘ask me almost anything’ thread. What is you’re favorite remix? I’m sure falls into the ‘almost’ section. Just curious.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Hi Matt, are you able to share any WIP screenshots of Whoa Nellie! or Big Buck Hunter? Any idea on when they'll be released?

Big Buck Hunter Promo

Grr. What’s up Matt? There’s a lotta good remixes out there. So since this is the ‘ask me almost anything’ thread. What is you’re favorite remix? I’m sure falls into the ‘almost’ section. Just curious.

I don't have a favorite remix. I mostly listen to hardcore/punk/metal bands. Deftones, Movements, Counterparts, Beartooth, Brand New, Alkaline Trio, NOFX...

Here's one https://youtu.be/IKiegMWvjPI

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.