Ask Me Almost Anything

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Going from the last twitch stream, still no announcements and no stream for next 2 weeks because of annual holiday of the chap that does them (going to Hawaii).

Mike did say they were told to chill on any talk about tables, guess they got scolded for announcing about that mystery table.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Mike did say they were told to chill on any talk about tables, guess they got scolded for announcing about that mystery table.

Because they are working on the PBA bowling game, and there is only one more table that is going to be released for TPA (which we already know what it is). So there isn't much to discuss when it comes to tables.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Because they are working on the PBA bowling game, and there is only one more table that is going to be released for TPA (which we already know what it is). So there isn't much to discuss when it comes to tables.

Actually in a previous Twitch stream Mike had said "tables, as in plural" and said going forward they would do packs and not one offs of a table. They did the PBA Bowling game back in 2010 on mobile, unless they are planning on doing another platform??? Looked on Google Play and no more PBA Bowling by Farsight listed, only one with PBA license is by Concrete Software(PBA Bowling Challenge).

Last edited:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Actually in a previous Twitch stream Mike had said "tables, as in plural" and said going forward they would do packs and not one offs of a table. They did the PBA Bowling game back in 2010 on mobile, unless they are planning on doing another platform??? Looked on Google Play and no more PBA Bowling by Farsight listed, only one with PBA license is by Concrete Software(PBA Bowling Challenge).

You are completely out of the loop.

"The Professional Bowlers Association and FarSight Studios have partnered to create an official PBA-licensed console video game. Due out in late Fall 2019, the game will be available for PC (Steam), Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One."

Mike has said many different things on streams and in various interviews. The latest statement was just a single table, and all signs point to it being the upcoming Stern "Young" Elvira 3 re-skin table that is scheduled for release later this year.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
You are completely out of the loop.

"The Professional Bowlers Association and FarSight Studios have partnered to create an official PBA-licensed console video game. Due out in late Fall 2019, the game will be available for PC (Steam), Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One."

Mike has said many different things on streams and in various interviews. The latest statement was just a single table, and all signs point to it being the upcoming Stern "Young" Elvira 3 re-skin table that is scheduled for release later this year.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
remember bowling on wii sports? that was pretty decent. like you know with a wii mote & stuff. could work and be cool with a vr style controller where you can mimic the motions, sounds lame if it's on a regular controller. if you like bowling or whatever. I spend allot of time at my local bowling alley not bowling, just go right over to the pinball section. pretty much every bowling alley has pins.

edit- i always call pinball machines pins, but after posting realized every bowling alley has bowling pins lol, didnt mean to make that pun there

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018

I don't think this happened, if it did, they didn't say this to me. I just know what's not a good idea to talk about.

BTW, if anyone has any questions or critique that are art related to say about that PBA video go for it. I can handle it.

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
art wise it definitely fits the bill of exactly what a bowling alley should look like, can't really see anyone complaining about that. if it can use motion controllers it will probably be the best bowling game ever made for sure. if it gets put out on psvr or samsung gear vr I'll probably pick it up.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
The PBA vid looks really nice, can't really complain. If I can play as Jesus in the game that would be so cool I'd buy it right away! Or as The Dude! Maybe Smokey at least?

Members online

Members online