Stern Pinball Arcade crashes, only with Mod

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
Well, something has changed, but the FreecamMod no longer works with Stern Pinball Arcade. I get "SternPinballArcade.exe has stopped working". In contrast, SPA works just fine *without* running the mod. TPA works fine *with* the mod.
To resolve the issue: I've tried deleting the files and re-download them (via Steam), deleting and recreating the SPA configuration files, upgrade video/graphics driver, double-check the DX11 settings. Alas, nothing has worked so far. Any suggestion?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Something has probably changed in SPA recently, lemme check, I'll probably push an update soon to fix this bug.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
I've just updated the mod, please check and tell me if the bug is fixed! Thanks.

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
I've just updated the mod, please check and tell me if the bug is fixed! Thanks.
[MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION], Yep that fixed the start-up bug. I can now play SPA again. However.... the backglass always changes to Mustang regardless of the table selected (ie. I've tried Ghostbusters, Mustang, Star Trek, Ripley's).

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
My SPA 1.2.8 freezes on welcome screen (table selection) only with Mod 1.91 ... is there a newer version of the mod ? or should I investigate deeper on my setup ?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
My SPA 1.2.8 freezes on welcome screen (table selection) only with Mod 1.91 ... is there a newer version of the mod ? or should I investigate deeper on my setup ?

No, there is no new version, mod 1.91 is working properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.