Table Pack #72 Speculation Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Table Pack #72 will be the first table in Season 8 - so what's it going to be?

Farsight have hinted that (a) there will be a Season 8, and (b) they will again be taking a month off between seasons to concentrate on bug fixes and other stuff.

So we've got plenty of time to speculate away.

Personally, I'm sticking with my guns and predicting The Shadow. One day I will be right!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Table Pack #72 will be the first table in Season 8 - so what's it going to be?

Farsight have hinted that (a) there will be a Season 8, and (b) they will again be taking a month off between seasons to concentrate on bug fixes and other stuff.

So we've got plenty of time to speculate away.

Personally, I'm sticking with my guns and predicting The Shadow. One day I will be right!

Eldar,with Banzai Run finally on the way - I can now turn my attention to my next most wanted pinball table.

Which also happens to be The Shadow!!! So there is my guess.

Hopefully you will be right someday. That’ll make me happy as well.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think it is really strange that we are within 1 month of release of the final season 7 table and no one from a Farsight has actually came out and said "there will be a season 8." I have a feeling that this will be the end of monthly releases, but we will still see new tables when Farsight acquires a big license or whatever plus maybe a yearly EM pack. I just hope that they release them more often than they do for Stern Pinball arcade.

My guess is that the next table release after Banzai Run will be Corvette or maybe a Capcom.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
To be honest, I'd be fine with them dropping TPA down to 3-4 SS tables and one EM 2-pack per year, IF the EMs were ones fans really want and the SS's were licensed ones fans really want.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Wasn't it pretty much confirmed during the podcast a few weeks ago?

There will be a Season 8....After the month off.

I wonder if Embryon will lead it off?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Wasn't it pretty much confirmed during the podcast a few weeks ago?

There will be a Season 8....After the month off.

I wonder if Embryon will lead it off?

I think Norman just said that pinball arcade will continue after season 7. No official confirmation of season 8. But I would love to be wrong.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I think Norman just said that pinball arcade will continue after season 7. No official confirmation of season 8. But I would love to be wrong.

This is how I remember it too.

They've been saying things like (to paraphrase): "We have no plans to stop releasing new tables for TPA."

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
True, no one has actually said 'season 8', but then they never said 'season 7' either, it just got listed as such within the game when the first table came out. I'm really hoping for a gap month again, as a lot of good came out of last year's.

NeonKnight

Jan 10, 2018
I can see them putting the rest of the Stern tables (Mustang, Star Trek, etc) onto TPA. I don't foresee them doing any new licensed tables anytime soon.

It would be nice to finally get the non licensed, cheap titles like FIRE!, Mousin' Around, etc.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
First table of season 8 IMO will be:

Licensed table: The Shadow(Bally) or Flash Gordon(Bally)
Stern Electronics' table: Quicksilver
Gottlieb: Joker Poker
Bally table: Medusa
Williams' table: Barracora

NeonKnight

Jan 10, 2018
First table of season 8 IMO will be:

Licensed table: The Shadow(Bally) or Flash Gordon(Bally)
Stern Electronics' table: Quicksilver
Gottlieb: Joker Poker
Bally table: Medusa
Williams' table: Barracora

I could see them doing Comet, just to finish the set.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Mousing_Around_MoP_1.png

mousin-around-pinball_1024x1024.png

wolfson

May 24, 2013
here`s to another season!!! the 3 tables I would like , Medusa , Embryon and any Stern from 1980 to 1995 , actually I would not mind a whole season of those Sterns !!!!:cool:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Well is season 7 is there last season i sure hope they release there current editor so we can build our own tables

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.