Patch 1.22 NA and 1.23 EU

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
So it looks like they published really fast, so they should be out there ready to download. Tell me how everything is.
Everything is stable, but that audio bug is really bad in Sorcerer.

All the sounds are sped up and it's giving me a headache. Can someone at Farsight please fix that annoying sound bug, that's been plaguing the PS4 version of the game for 4 years now?

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
On Wipeout, hitting the upper slingshot still doesn't light bumpers to increase dog bonus.

Everything else looks fine so far.

Edit: I agree that the sound cutting off bug effects Sorcerer badly during the bonus countdown, multi ball activation and during a few other instances.

Last edited:

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
On Wipeout, hitting the upper slingshot still doesn't light bumpers to increase dog bonus.

Everything else looks fine so far.

I fixed that a couple weeks ago. I seen you mention it a few times, but I was waiting for the new patch announcement to tell everyone.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Ghostbusters room lighting is still too bright, even at zero percent. Game is perfectly playable, but I like to set the lighting to be like the old arcades were decades ago....which is to say pretty dark.

Other than a brief play of GB and and the new Sorcerer table, I won't really be able to dig into TPA until the weekend.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Tom, can you please ask the artists to remove the playfield texture swap from Sorcerer. The entire playfield goes dark when the GI turns off.

EDIT : Also, raising the room brightness on TX-Sector barely brightens up the playfield after the table was updated on the PS4.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Nitpicking, but is the main menu "music" on sorcerer correct? It is a constant loop of a short sound effect that appears to be the same sound effect that plays when you select the table. The sound effect chosen is really annoying, and that is coming by from someone that likes the sounds of Goin Nuts, El Dorado City of Gold and Space Shuttle (I actually love the spce ****tle sounds)

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Noticed a couple graphical issues.

World Champion Soccer
Insert table bulbs when lighted up don't show through the transparent plastic ramps.

Attack from Mars
When a saucer is defeated and starts to shake, a square cutout can be seen in the middle of it. (Camera 2)
When the saucer gate is down, there's like a shadow above it that a glow ball will travel under instead of over it.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
Noticed some of my local high scores were wiped but other than that a pretty good patch. The Sorcerer menu music is annoying though.

Last edited:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Something I've always wondered.....does the fast repeating sounds that chop-up on many of the tables do that on the dev units too, or does it only occur on home PS4's?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
In USA, the Sorcerer addons in PSN all still show a price, even though I have the Season 7 Pro Pass, but the table is available and playable in TPA. It worked that way with Pistol Poker too. Are you sure you don't actually have the table after the update? If not, try restoring licenses.

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Is it normal that I need to pay for sorcerer extra on PS4 even if I paid Season Pass 7 two months ago

Absolutely not normal. When it comes to this, it's usually Sony's fault that a person who owns the pass cannot also then buy the table for free. We are talking with Sony for a fix to this problem.

Rayder said:
In USA, the Sorcerer addons in PSN all still show a price, even though I have the Season 7 Pro Pass, but the table is available and playable in TPA. It worked that way with Pistol Poker too.

This is something I've personally done in code, so that in the case where Sony might've messed up, you should still be able to play the table. Like Rayder said, have you actually checked your owned table in the game?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.