Sorcerer - First Impressions

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
My initial impressions (I play on Android):

This is another triumph. Right up there with 8 ball deluxe for the "easier than real life but still pretty brutal" tuning. I really love this era of tables, with F14, Firepower 2, etc., I think this era along with EMs are where Farsight is strongest.

The table itself is really satisfying, simple but has enough to do (try to light Sorcerer, clear the three drop-downs, rollovers, spinners, and of course multiball).

It looks beautiful on Android, no complaints about the art or lighting. I especially like the light show when you lock a ball.

The feel of this one is really good IMO. Definitely will be a go-to table for me well into the future. Another solid Season 7 entry.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Agree about the lighting on mobile. The ios version of Sorcerer has maybe the best lighting in the entire app.

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
This is probably the hardest goal on the table mainly because the Sorcerer targets can lead to some difficult deflections. It's for this reason that I tend to try to hit these targets mostly in multiball. My general strategy is to keep starting multiball and then try to work on controlled shots when possible. However, I made sure to drain one ball prior to collecting the special because I was not awarded the wizard goal the first time I collected the special in multiball. I think it is probably possible in multiball, but I collected it while the multiball multiplier was being increased because I had also just hit the left ramp. So just to be safe I let one ball drain in this run to make sure there was no issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.