Bug Ball drain behind upper flipper

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I dont know if this is accurate since its been a couple decades since playing a real FH but the ball draining behind the flipper seems impossible seeing how it has to pass through the left plunger ramp, this usually occurs with multiball when your using every flipper a shot will go under and out. Anybody else have this happen and does the real table do this?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
While I don't think that I have seen the exact problem you are talking about, it cannot happen on the real table since there is a metal wall behind it as shown in this picture. However, based on the number of other places the ball seems to clip through the walls on this table, I have no doubt that it can happen as you described.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
It shouldnt happen but is does twice today. Yeah after a closer look theres somthing there and a lightbulb, so its bug. I think I recall a ball getting hit there slowly comes out enless you hit the flipper. And rudys head OMG how many ways can that ball pass through him!? Ive seen 3

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
It shouldnt happen but is does twice today. Yeah after a closer look theres somthing there and a lightbulb, so its bug. I think I recall a ball getting hit there slowly comes out enless you hit the flipper. And rudys head OMG how many ways can that ball pass through him!? Ive seen 3

Another problem is that the ball will sometimes pass through the trap door loop and end up in the bumpers making that shot difficult especially when you have to do it several times in succession.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.