Android PBA 2.19.7 Patch Notes

Andy Hollist

FarSight Employee
Feb 7, 2018
Hey Guys!

Here are the patch notes for the latest Android update.
(This includes changes from version 2.19.6 as well as 2.19.7)

Changes:
-Fixed Nexus 7 (2013) start up issue
-White Water update (fixed table flyer)
-Big Hurt update (textures, models)
-Fixed TX Sector goal animation
-Twilight Zone update (mechanical sounds)
-Elvira and the Party Monsters update (instructions)
-Sorcerer update (playfield texture)
-Fixed Ghostbusters Tri Color Lamps
-Pistol Poker update (lodded models)
-Fixed an issue where hitting the left arrow would cause the instructions screen to break

It sounds like the Pixel 2 touch input issue is resolved if you factory reset your device. (Thank you for this post mizary)
I am also hearing about an issue with the LG G5 where the screen size is not being properly initialized. This might require further investigation if it is still happening.

Thanks!

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Thank you so much for the fix update! Oh, when playing TPA on my Samsung Galaxy S8+, I noticed the sound volume is lower than usual. I'm at the highest volume level on my phone, and it sounds like it's at a medium sound level during gameplay, menu options/title screens. I checked my phone settings volume in media and everything else, and it looks good along with other apps sounding good. Maybe others are having the same issue, or perhaps it might somehow be on my end. Again, thanks for all of the hard work you do. It's so appreciated!

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
After reading these notes, I went into Big Hurt and played last night, it looks noticeably better than before. If you had not posted these notes, it may have taken months before I stumbled into Big Hurt again and saw the "table update download" message. Kudos for this and please keep it up!

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Are the wizard goals for Specials fixed in Sorcerer (weren't registering)? I tried to get them again after the update, but of course I haven't been able to have a good enough game yet.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Are the wizard goals for Specials fixed in Sorcerer (weren't registering)? I tried to get them again after the update, but of course I haven't been able to have a good enough game yet.

The goal fixes are not in yet, most likely they'll be fixed with a few art updates in the next table release.

mizary

Jun 14, 2017
I've got an issue with GB. The skill shot select and lane changes no longer work. They did for a while then they stopped working and have never worked since. You can't change the the skill shot shots before plunge and you can't switch multiplier lanes while in game. I deleted the table and re-downloaded which didn't help. I haven't noticed any similar issues with other tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.