Favorite EM table so far

What has been your favorite EM table so far?

• Total voters

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I have a love for Central Park that I know is pretty much diametrically opposed to how most people feel about it. I just love how nuts the ball goes in CP, the mechanical backbox bell, how often you get to hear the knocker. It also helped me with my patience and flipper discipline. When I play it I always get the "One more game. Ok, now one more game. Seriously this time, just one more game." effect.

Centigrade > Jacks Open > Wild Card > Big Shot > Spanish Eyes > Fireball > El Dorado

That's how I'd rank the rest of them. I normally like drop target games, but for some reason El Dorado doesn't do much for me. I appreciate the ruleset, but don't find it all that interesting to actually play. Not to say that I dislike it, I like all of the EMs, it's just the weakest one to me. Fireball takes a hit because it's very drainey and I've never really liked spinning discs (sorry Whirlwind fans). Jacks Open is really only behind Centigrade because I dislike inlane gaps. Big Shot would probably move up a notch if it got updated.

More EMs, please.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Haven't played Jacks Open much, but the simplicity and replayability (for us unsuper pinball players), Big Shot is still my favorite EM on TPA.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
A toss up between Spanish Eyes and Big Shot. I voted for Spanish Eyes because I know that is the less popular of the two. I love Spanish Eyes because it really makes you rethink the game and come up with a new way to play pinball. (Paragon is another great table that does this)

I really hope that Farsight decides to add Ace High also, which is another table that forces you to think outside of the box to score high.

Last edited:

Tron

Jul 8, 2012
Fireball for the cool artwork alone. Not a huge fan of EM's I prefer tables with toys and callouts.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Fireball is my favorite in real life from this list. But I've been playing Wild Card the most on TPA lately, so I thought it deserved my vote.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I think El Dorado EM still has the best overall "feel", but I really like Wild Card as well, it's such a fun layout, and Big Shot is just a classic and always great for a pick-up game

All of them are great, though (interesting to see the parity on the voting so far!)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I like them all , but to pick one , I would go for Wild Card . I`m having a real fun time with it !!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.