February 9th Tournament

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
New tournament is on now! Note: PS4 will be at a later date.

Tables:
Sorcerer (replaced with Swords of Fury on PS3/VITA)
Black Hole
Gladiators
El Dorado
Black Rose
Class of 1812
Central Park
Space Shuttle

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
El Dorado does not show up in the tables for this tourney. Only 7 tables listed in the table selection screen for me. Anyone else having this issue?

zdjh22

Sep 28, 2013
El Dorado does not show up in the tables for this tourney. Only 7 tables listed in the table selection screen for me. Anyone else having this issue?

It was there for me last night and I posted a score for El Dorado, but it’s not listed now.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014

iOS (iPad pro)- el dorado is there but in portrait view the tables are listed twice and overlayed so it looks like it is vibrating/glitching
in landscape the tables are listed once and el dorado is on the far right off screen - i can launch it by hitting the edge of the icon

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Ok. On my iPad mini when I turn it to portrait it shows up but like you said vibrating and glitchy. I can select it though. Thanks.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Was just playing Black Hole on Steam DX11 when I drained the last ball, it immediately goes to the post the score screen to tournament while the score is still counting up, not sure if I'm getting the full credit for the score, will check the leaderboards in a bit. Leaderboards says I have 570k for a total, kind of thought I had over 600k when I finished.

Last edited:

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Game crashing in tournament play also. Thought the games might be short enough to avoid the crash. Bit of a mess this one I'm afraid.
Managed to get one game of Space Shuttle in then crashed twice in a row during Black Rose.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Sooo. Did the whole darn thing crash or something. Try to join tourney. Message says free tourney completed you did not participate.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
mobile tournament (iOS) back up - but just improved my score on 3 tables over an hour ago and the scores aren't updating...

mizary

Jun 14, 2017
I've been playing my first tourney in a long time. I play on android. Do they still do bronze, silver and gold divisions? or is everyone (android) in the same group now? I'm sitting at around 40th place. Had a good game of Gladiators today, but DANG that game is TOUGH on TPA. One of the few (only?) games I think is easier IRL.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I've been playing my first tourney in a long time. I play on android. Do they still do bronze, silver and gold divisions? or is everyone (android) in the same group now? I'm sitting at around 40th place. Had a good game of Gladiators today, but DANG that game is TOUGH on TPA. One of the few (only?) games I think is easier IRL.

Here is the tournament results page: http://www.pinballarcade.com/Tournaments/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.