Nintendo Switch Version!

Zacattack99

Apr 28, 2017
I think it was request to them via Facebook Message months ago that got them to consider,
I’m just Spitballin here!

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
They replied to a comment on their Facebook yesterday and stated that they want to release it this Summer, and replied to another comment stating that the Switch version is complete, and they're just waiting on Nintendo.

Assuming Nintendo doesn't find anything wrong to make them reject it, it shouldn't be long now, hopefully.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Do they support cross-buy? I wouldn't expect them to, but it'd be a nice thing. I couldn't wait and just got it with the Steam sale.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
They had mentioned to me on Facebook chat, when I asked them why Switch and not other consoles like xbox, etc... They said the source code for Switch is very similar to programming for mobile, where they have already done quite a bit of work. So Switch was basically, an excellent choice for return on work investment, etc.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Yup. Here's the full post:

Zaccaria Pinball

Hey everybody,

We have some SPECIAL NEWS TODAY.

We have finished the Zaccaria Pinball Nintendo Switch game recently and Nintendo has informed us that 27 July will be the release date!

Please remember that there can be timezone difference and for some of you arrive either before that date or slightly later.

I am going to share a bit more information on the packs that are going to be in the Nintendo Store and what tables they contain.

***Zaccaria Solid-State Table Pack 1***
Locomotion, Devil Riders, Pinball Champ tables, Farfalla, Blackbelt, Robot, Hot Wheels and Soccer Kings

***Zaccaria Solid-State Table Pack 2***
Shooting the Rapids, Star God, Magic Castle, Earth Wind Fire, Clown, Future World, Space Shuttle, Fire Mountain, Winter Sports

***Zaccaria Solid-State Table Pack 3***
Zankor, Pool Champion, Mexico '86, House of Diamonds, Mystic Star, Spooky, Star's Phoenix, Strike

***Zaccaria Electro-Mechanical Table Pack 1***
Aerobatics, Circus, Combat, Moon Flight, Lucky Fruit, Universe, Supersonic, Cine Star, Wood's Queen

***Zaccaria Remake Table Pack 1***
Shooting the Rapids 2016, Space Shuttle 2016, Combat 2017, Circus 2017, Earth Wind Fire 2017, House of Diamonds 2017, Spooky 2017, Farfalla 2017, Magic Castle 2017

Some of the tables are still missing but will be added later!

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
To anyone with a Switch who hasn't tried Zaccaria yet, I'd recommend getting SS Pack 1. They jammed most of their most popular tables in that pack.

Which honestly might not be a great idea from a marketing standpoint, but whatever.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Yup.

It's a little over $60 for all currently released content. Not bad in my opinion, it's even cheaper than the Zaccaria rep on Facebook had been predicting.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I'm really impressed with the amount of options available. The lighting effects are particularly cool, makes me wish it was in pinball arcade. I also like that you can play table trials for a decent amount of time and they keep your high score and achievements. And you can earn tables by getting achievements which is pretty cool. I think the remake tables are pretty cool too because I enjoy 90s style tables more.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Update with new tables (3 EM, 2 Award, 4 Retro, 6 Remake), bug fixes, leaderboards and both clockwise and counter-clockwise screen rotation set to release on the 18th.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
To anyone with a Switch who hasn't tried Zaccaria yet, I'd recommend getting SS Pack 1. They jammed most of their most popular tables in that pack.

Which honestly might not be a great idea from a marketing standpoint, but whatever.
I don't think they have a table I don't like. They vary up the designs quite a bit.

Gave in and got the four main packs, and don't regret buying it twice. The one thing I don't like is that the announcement when you reach an achievement has caused a few slowdown / speed up glitches. Otherwise, as good as it is on the PC.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Well I am pretty sure that I will be getting a switch as a gift from my family. Wonder if I should just start buying Zaccaria on the switch or wait for xbox. I know they have already put alot into the Nintendo version so maybe it's already more polished ...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.