BlahCade Pinball Podcast Episodes (128 and higher)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
As a courtesy, here is a thread that contains links to BlahCade episodes 128 and onwards.

I'm going to stop doing individual posts here because I think those people who are interested would already be following us on the social media channels we use.
But if you're a curmudgeon and hate the internet, you can sub to this thread and I'll update it when I can.

https://medium.com/blahcade-pinball-podcast is the place to go to if you want to get the latest episodes.
If that URL is too long, you can just use https://blahcadepinball.com/episodes and it will dump you to the same place.
You can follow us on Medium and when new episodes are released, the post will be delivered to your medium app.

If you don't want to sign up for yet another thingy, then just use Twitter.
Find us on https://twitter.com/blahcade and get tweeting at us.

There's always email as well: blahblahblahcade@gmail.com

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
****ty thread, possibly just badly worded, is the community surrounding this forum still not your bread a butter? While there is no traffic here today, where are you getting your userbase? Again very dismissive first post...im drunk heh come on morgs the podcast might be its own thing now but whats it take a tpaf mod to update one thread for those that dont susbscibe or follow even small trfficed sites?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
****ty thread, possibly just badly worded, is the community surrounding this forum still not your bread a butter? While there is no traffic here today, where are you getting your userbase? Again very dismissive first post...im drunk heh come on morgs the podcast might be its own thing now but whats it take a tpaf mod to update one thread for those that dont susbscibe or follow even small trfficed sites?
Hmm, OK.

Sorry if you took offence.

When we didn't have our own web presence this forum was essentially our website.

But now we have an established URL and dedicated ways to interact, the relevance of rebroadcast here feels like it's diminishing.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've mentioned this before, but while I follow the relevant Twitter handles, try as I might, I just can't follow Twitter. Too much noise. Can't work out how to use it it any consistent manner that gets me what I want, and ignores what I don't.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I've mentioned this before, but while I follow the relevant Twitter handles, try as I might, I just can't follow Twitter. Too much noise. Can't work out how to use it it any consistent manner that gets me what I want, and ignores what I don't.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

The trick is to either not follow that many accounts, or turn off notifications from those you are only semi interested in so you are not inundated. Apart from that, just check out our site instead in a regular basis.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Some of the bugs are caused from emulation issues, Zen doesn't have those types of issues to deal with. Check out Banzai's manual it has many lamps/flashers that share the same name, this ended up causing a bit of confusion for the programmers. Among other emulation related issues.

Members online

Members online