Bug 7.10.0 no Banzai Run

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Just downloaded 7.10.0, according to the description it should have Banzai Run, but not able to find it after the update. :confused:

Last edited:

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Please change the subject to version 7.10.0, that is the version I am talking about

Dpdropout

Jul 18, 2012
I can buy the new season, joy! But why would I? All my personal settings, favourites, achievements and high scores are still missing.
This bug appeard with the previous update, I would have expected it fixed by now. No point in playing or buying new tables, is there?

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
After seeing the new update didn’t magically restore my table goals I decided to restore save data from remote and that seems to have sorted it. If you haven’t been using the save data function in the past, well, you might be out of luck.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It took me a good 30min worth of monkeying around to get things working right on my phone. Things went fine when I bought it on my iPad. But for some reason I had to delete the app from my phone, redownload it, restore, and then reload the app from the App Store.

PinPipe

May 26, 2013
Still the same bugs I mentioned in my thread about 7.9.5.
Hallo Farsight! Please wake up guys.
I’n not willing to invest 45€ for a season when it is embedded in buggie surroundings.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts