Norm Left Farsight & No Table Hint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Norm was their sound engineer, producer, and worked on the actual pinball machines themselves. Farsight has nearly always gave hints about next months tables..now suddenly there isn't one. Coincidence? Someone from Farsight care to alleviate my concerns about us getting a table next month?

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
If you read the entire newsletter, you would see that Banzai Run is the last monthly table. They're still going to be working on the game and we're still going to get more tables, just not every month.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
I am here to alleviate your concerns, maybe. I might even give you a wild hint soon.

Last edited:

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I just hope there is a fairly consistent schedule for releases like every 2-3 months, not like what happened with SPA where it has been in limbo for months(Whoa Nellie!/Big Buck Hunter????). Don't get me wrong, love that they are taking time to fix bugs and update older tables, and improve physics/graphics/audio/UI possibly, but the old saying of out of sight out of mind can happen if they take too long on stuff.

NeonKnight

Jan 10, 2018
Man, that's a big loss! How many more employees are leaving or getting laid off? To top it off, no more seasons, either? This doesn't sound very good at all.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
If you read the entire newsletter, you would see that Banzai Run is the last monthly table. They're still going to be working on the game and we're still going to get more tables, just not every month.

Has anyone got a link to this months newsletter, first time I haven't received it for some reason

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Has anyone got a link to this months newsletter, first time I haven't received it for some reason

Yeah I used to get mine on Saturday morning but since Pistol Poker patch I haven't received one. Thought I would be clever and enter a few different emails as well but no luck.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Man, that's a big loss! How many more employees are leaving or getting laid off? To top it off, no more seasons, either? This doesn't sound very good at all.

I see it in a different way. Norman was a major producer for TPA. With him gone it's going to be very hard to keep up with a monthly schedule. Hence, the new schedule.

The way it's worded in the newsletter:
Banzai Run™ is the last table of Season Seven and marks the end of monthly table releases.
It makes it sounds like it's just the end of of monthly releases and not the seasons itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online