Multiball Bug Banzai Run

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
During multiball I shot one of two balls into the spot saucer. Then I shot second ball into saucer for transport by little motorcycle “up to the hill.” The Ball was picked up by the motorcycle magnet, but the camera fails to follow the ball up to the upper playfield. This happened twice.

You have to be able to see the upper playfield in order to score jackpot during multiball! It’s as though the camera wants to stay locked on that first ball on lower playfield.

Playing iOS version

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Edit — just changed multiball camera to the green check mark in settings. Maybe this will help (?) trying now...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
On Android, I have both Multiball and Event cameras set to off and my playfield camera is locked and I have no issues with the camera panning to the backglass after locking a ball in the right saucer during multiball. I see you're on PC but I'm curious as to what settings you are using as compared to mine.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I figured it out. On iOS if you set all cameras (multiball, event and lock) to OFF, the camera will follow the ball to the upper playfield after you’ve locked a ball in the saucer during multiball. Finally scored “King of the Hill” shot on iPad. Really fun table.

Thanks for your help, Pin Wiz

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.