Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: SPA VR for Oculus Rift

My Devices
    PC(Steam).
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a heads up, ACDC tables are now unavaliable on the Stern VR oculus app, you can't play them with token or buy them.......i think i will havwe to bite the bullet and grab what is left on it in case all the tables and app are pulled at some point in case FS and pinball part ways at some point.

Ok just grabbed a few, here is what UK PBA will pay.....
    Star Trek £7.99
    GB £7.99
    All other tables £3.99
    Mustang LE, GBusters LE and STrek LE can only be bought with gold bars
    Mustang table is always free so can't be bought.
    ACDC tables although still showing and still part of the events can no longer be accessed unless bought earlier.

So just in case anyone not living in the dollar currency wonders what the sterling prices will be, i personally grabbed ST, Ripely, High roller....will grab the rest next month.
    Last edited by Firefox2000; 07-15-2019 at 04:46 AM.
    Steam: The Omega Man
    XBox: The Omega M4n

My Devices
    PC, Oculus Rift, Nintendo Switch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox2000 View Post
    Just a heads up, ACDC tables are now unavaliable on the Stern VR oculus app, you can't play them with token or buy them.......i think i will havwe to bite the bullet and grab what is left on it in case all the tables and app are pulled at some point in case FS and pinball part ways at some point.

Ok just grabbed a few, here is what UK PBA will pay.....
    Star Trek £7.99
    GB £7.99
    All other tables £3.99
    Mustang LE, GBusters LE and STrek LE can only be bought with gold bars
    Mustang table is always free so can't be bought.
    ACDC tables although still showing and still part of the events can no longer be accessed unless bought earlier.

So just in case anyone not living in the dollar currency wonders what the sterling prices will be, i personally grabbed ST, Ripely, High roller....will grab the rest next month.
    I currently own AC/DC, ST, RBION and GB. My fear for the long-term is the app getting pulled from the store entirely, I've also seen many apps break over the years when they don't get updated to the latest Rift SDK. One thing I can confirm is that in-app table purchases work without logging into Farsight's servers, it falls back to a separate Oculus account with different progression and earnings.

My Devices
    PC(Steam).
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^That is good to hear about it working and not needing to be logged into Farsight servers, and i just missed the ACDC tables, but i only have 4 left and i will have them all, apart from from the LE ST and GB, and i have all the 2d tables on the xbox and Steam.....i don't know how FS are not making money, they get enough from me alone buying the sames tables across various formats. lol

I am hoping at some point that the VR work that has been done on VP and the likes might produce some VR software that would allow us to play our normal 2d pinball collection in 3d.......that would be perfect and well worth any cash required.
    Steam: The Omega Man
    XBox: The Omega M4n

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456