Mar 16 2018 Tournament

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"Due to server issues, our last tournament was cut short. We left the previous table list mostly intact for the upcoming competition."

Pistol Poker instead of Banzai Run, apparently.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
I’m pretty new to the psn side of things and these tournaments are kind of a mess. At least the sign in issue seems to be gone on my vita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strells

Oct 7, 2014
So Attack from Mars, my best table, is the only one not registering my scores. Not happy. I took a screenshot just in case (14B today!).

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
So Attack from Mars, my best table, is the only one not registering my scores. Not happy. I took a screenshot just in case (14B today!).

I also haven’t had one score posted on that table. Other people seem to be posting fine though.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
So,had the high score in mobile gold for Central Park. 7855. . Something has obviously gone wrong cause the high score now is 21229 which is impossible in 10 minutes on this table. I'm never going to catch Toolinit for first cause the guy always wins these tourneys in mobile. This might cost me second place as I lose 10 points overall in the tourney scores. It's not a big deal these tourneys are only for fun after all but it would be nice to have legitimate scores posted.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Obviously the people having trouble posting a score for AFM are a lot more affected by that issue than this little glitch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.