Bug Stern pinball on PS4 no longer loads!?

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Today I thought I would play some Stern Arcade on my PS4. However the game will not load after intial slash screen. and goes to a blank screen? I’ve deleted and reinstalled and still same issue persists? Is anyone else having this issue? 2018/03/23

barbul

Jan 8, 2014
Today I thought I would play some Stern Arcade on my PS4. However the game will not load after intial slash screen. and goes to a blank screen? I’ve deleted and reinstalled and still same issue persists? Is anyone else having this issue? 2018/03/23
Disconnect PS4 from internet and start app.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017

I'm currently working on submitting Stern Pinball on PS4 given we did change some stuff server side, so I'm thinking this problem should be fixed when that happens. So I'll let you know when that's out.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I'm currently working on submitting Stern Pinball on PS4 given we did change some stuff server side, so I'm thinking this problem should be fixed when that happens. So I'll let you know when that's out.

Ok Thanks for the update. Look forward to your resolution of issue.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
No need to disconnect your internet. Just press the circle button after about 10 seconds have passed while on the black (blank) screen.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
If you wait long enough, it will load. Sits on that black screen for a while though.

Ok will try, guess I wasn't waiting long enough, after 30-45 seconds I gave up.

Updated: Pressing the circle button brought up loading screen as Pin Wiz stated, and game started as it should have originally. Hopefully the fix is completed soon, for those not aware of this forum, and think the game is broken!

Thanks for all your help!

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2012

Anything extra being added to the update? Like trophies for other tables which should have been in the game from the start?

Jhakke

Mar 27, 2018
You can wait and the game will start but you will be playing offline. Another symptom of this bug happens when you try to access the leaderboards. Same long delay, then the message that you need to have the latest version installed and be logged into PSN to access this feature. Hope this helps resolve this. Thanks!

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Patch 1.04 for PS4 Stern Arcade now out, and has fixed the issues as well as some other fixes! Game now starts properly. Thanks:cool:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Patch 1.04 for PS4 Stern Arcade now out, and has fixed the issues as well as some other fixes! Game now starts properly. Thanks:cool:
Yesterday, the patch for PS4/SPA was available in Europe. Thanks for patching some bugs and the sound-issues on GB.
Sadly I found no hints for new tables or anything else added. How much time is passed, since Ghostbusters joined SPA, since Whoa-Nellie was announced?:(
I guess, I am not the only one, waiting for so many fantastic Stern-tables in vain!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.