Ghostbusters - Launch using FreeCam mod in PinballX?

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
What is the tablename to use for GhostBusters under PBA in PinballX? Looking at the other working table names I thought it would be GhostBustersStern. When I launch TPAFreeCamMod from PinballX
it is coming up with a Popup window saying invalid table name and showing a list of the tables. I did not see Ghostbusters so I am wondering if is not supported?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
It's because of a technical issue related to this particular table, dunno if I'll be able to add it someday.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
we can launch the table via the in app interface, only the DMD is cropped ... I'm sure you gonna find out a trick for this pretty soon :rolleyes:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Yes the table works *almost* properly when launched the normal way, there is a bug with the hacky method I use to launch the table directly from the mod, it works with all the tables except this one, and I haven't figured it out yet.

Last edited:

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
there is a bug with the hacky method I use to launch the table directly from the mod, it works with all the tables except this one, and I haven't figured it out yet.

This specific tables needs "SternGB.dll", maybe it's related ... maybe not.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Can you tell us more about this memory hack ?

I would like do make DOFLinx compatible with PBA to get proper feedbacks and I think we need the same kind of stuff to make it work.

Thanks in advance

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
This is not a "memory hack", I'm just forcing the path the game usualy takes to load a specific table to the path of the table we want to load instead.

Members online

Members online