Patch 1.23 NA and 1.24 EU

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
I'm now at 154 tokens 25/26, and about 140 of those in a single run (using Rest Mode)... getting a bit frustrated.

I can imagine... That's a lot more than it took me... But it has to mean that last token is just around the corner... In any case, you've come too far to give up now! ;)

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Also, can you ballpark when PS4 will get the Banzai Run update?

Well, currently I am uploading the patch to Sony. Once that's handled, Sony will have to test the DLC, which will take a few days. Then 1-2 weeks for them to handle store side stuff. So in about 2 weeks max I'd say. Hopefully sooner than that though.

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Also, Ghostbusters is still too bright with Room Brightness set to 0%.

Looks like I forgot to edit the file. Accidentally just did it to runtime variables. So it looks like the patch I submitted had the same lighting values as before. You didn't notice any difference in lighting right?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Looks like I forgot to edit the file. Accidentally just did it to runtime variables. So it looks like the patch I submitted had the same lighting values as before. You didn't notice any difference in lighting right?

Thanks Tom and I didn't see any difference in lighting with the last patch. Will this be fixed in the upcoming Banzai Run update?

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks Tom and I didn't see any difference in lighting with the last patch. Will this be fixed in the upcoming Banzai Run update?

Unfortunately, I found out the problem after I already submitted. This would be for the patch after Banzai Run.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Unfortunately, I found out the problem after I already submitted. This would be for the patch after Banzai Run.

Got it...not a problem. Thanks again for all the effort you continue to put into TPA/SPA on the PS4...it's much appreciated.

NeonKnight

Jan 10, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble getting the "Multiball Goal" for SOF to register? I've gotten multiball several times and the goal never completes. 😞

Members online

Members online