"Fake scores" on Friends leaderboards PS Vita

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
I already mentioned this in another thread a while ago, but I thought it would be best to open up a separate post, so it's in the right place and more easier to track.

On PS Vita (EU), it's still possible to have "fake scores" on the Friends leaderboards. FarSight (Tom Devaney) already mentioned it was just a matter of putting out a patch (because the same problem was also fixed on PS4), but I haven't seen an update for this console in a while, so maybe it's good to bring it to their attention again.

Here is an image that shows a "fake score" on the PS Vita Friends leaderboard. I've put a red box around the score:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h82z0a3vsbhkpuk/TOM PS Vita.jpg?dl=0

Here is an image of the TPA website that shows the same "fake score" without a PSN-ID:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ithlrkxtw2ewrcr/TOM Website.jpg?dl=0

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
I already reported this several times (by e-mail too), and apparently it is just a matter of releasing a patch for the PS Vita, but still nothing has been done about this.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
Did you check the screenshots? If you did you probably have noticed that this score does not have a PSN-ID attached to it on the Pinball Arcade website. Instead "----" is displayed. On your Vita, a random name from your friendslist will be filled in here with the same score (usually someone from your friendslist who doesn't even own the game).

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2012
Did you check the screenshots? If you did you probably have noticed that this score does not have a PSN-ID attached to it on the Pinball Arcade website. Instead "----" is displayed. On your Vita, a random name from your friendslist will be filled in here with the same score (usually someone from your friendslist who doesn't even own the game).

It's a bug that's been fixed on the PS3 & PS4.. I'm sure it'll be fixed when the update to remove the Williams tables from being bought comes out near the end of June.. probably Vita's last update from farsight since Vita is pretty much dead.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Is it really fixed on the PS3? I am pretty sure I saw some oddities lately where even my own score got assigned a friend's ID.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.