TNT Amusements Inc. videos

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They are all pretty good. I even like some of the video game ones (if it’s an arcade game I played in 80’s).

Teamski

Jun 19, 2016
I really enjoy his videos. What I really like is that he doesn't pull his punches. If he doesn't like something, he won't hide the fact. I like that up front honesty.

-Ski

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Wasted a lot of quarters on Stargate and Pole Position way back when. Stargate/Defender was a really tough game imo.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think the link didn’t show. So, here you go. Don’t recall ever bumping into a Black Sheep Squadron. I remember the TV show though.

tjsynkral

Mar 3, 2013
I hate watching this guy's videos because he brags about changing *some* of the lamps to LED and doing basic things like cleaning and replacing batteries. Also he vandalizes the machines with stickers with his logo on them right in the middle of the apron... WTF dude.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I hate watching this guy's videos because he brags about changing *some* of the lamps to LED and doing basic things like cleaning and replacing batteries. Also he vandalizes the machines with stickers with his logo on them right in the middle of the apron... WTF dude.
He is a salesman first and foremost.
I've also heard and read about some questionable repairs and down right shoddy workmanship - now, keeping it cheap brings down the price of the table and keeps his staff with a job.

Personally I would never buy a refurbished pinball game from him...
But he does seem like a nice fellow in general and I've enjoyed some of his videos in the past; it is hard keeping a company in such a niche market going.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
What I really like is that he doesn't pull his punches. If he doesn't like something, he won't hide the fact.

Neither do his employees. They really tear into him or the game he's talking about sometimes. It's pretty funny.

His old understanding pinball series are probably my favorite ones, though.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Video #1390 is up with the Bargain Basement for some arcade and pinball tables, check the show more section at the top to see the time stamps for the different items and what they are selling them for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA2uJ9D4oDg&t=427s

Viper Night Driving, Mr. and Mrs. Pacman, Striker Xtreme, Star Trek 25th Anniversary, World Poker Tour and Party Zone were the pinball tables in the video.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.